Manorcare Health Services-fair Oaks

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-fair Oaks

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-fair Oaks

November 27, 2012

By user0

The staff that I have interacted with are all extremely polite and caring and know how to handle the residents. The food is delicious as they were kind enough to feed us when we came to visit. I really like how the entryway is all painted to look like different outdoors spaces and one nook has the sounds of birds playing near a bench. The only negative thing that I can think of is that the air conditioning unit in my grand mother's room was not working when I last visited. I assume that it has since been resolved.

January 08, 2012

By jaeleigha

Both my mother and grandmother have had longterm stays at this facility. On one hand the staff is very good about knowing family members and keeping us updated on what's going on etc. On the other hand, frequently the staff seems apathetic and sometimes choose the treatment option that is easiest for them and not the patient. Given the number of patients in the facility however it does seem that everyone gets lots of individual attention.

About Manorcare Health Services-fair Oaks

Manorcare Health Services-fair Oaks is a senior living provider in Fairfax, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-fair Oaks for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-fair Oaks