The Ridge Foothill

Reviews of The Ridge Foothill

Assisted Living Reviews for The Ridge Foothill

April 13, 2017

By Amy062651

The Ridge was a really nice looking place. They seemed really professional, but they didn’t have a lot of activities, and it seemed like they were more interested in making the sale, but they were really nice people. I saw a couple of residents up and about, but I didn’t see any other residents there. The rooms were pretty large, and you bring in your own furniture. The place was well maintained, and the grounds were beautiful.

April 12, 2017

By Debra676172

My dad is in The Ridge. It was brand new, really close to my brother and sister, big, light, and spacious. They had wonderful food, and we were impressed. The apartments were beautiful with granite countertops, large showers, and very nice carpet. The staff so far has been very nice, and they call me to let me know how dad's doing. They took care of his laundry. They had an activities director, and the security was very good.

March 29, 2017

By CareDogg

Other

My mother has been at the Ridge since it opened and I don't think either of us could be happier. We the kids feel she is safe and well cared for. Mom is having a fulfilling social life and getting daily physical fitness - which she has made a life-long habit of!

Independent Living Reviews for The Ridge Foothill

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Type 2 Assisted Living
  • State Licenses: Pending

About The Ridge Foothill

Defined by a distinctive atmosphere, lavish amenities, exceptional hospitality, and innovative technologies, The Ridge is in a league all of its own. Continuous connection with caring staff and healthcare professionals allows residents and families to enjoy the highest quality senior living experience. The community’s commitment to excellence brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Salt Lake City.

Technology of voice over IP, WIFI in each resident apartment, Granite Countertops, Stainless steel appliances, Private Balconies, POS system for Dining and Healthcare

Map of The Ridge Foothill