The Ridge Foothill

Reviews of The Ridge Foothill

Assisted Living Reviews for The Ridge Foothill

August 31, 2018

By Gail

The Ridge Foothill was the best one. It's more modern, very clean, and you have various places to dine, whether sitting at a table with a bunch of people or sitting at a bar. The 2-bedroom, 2-bath we saw was very nice, but expensive (about $6,000 a month), and there was an additional cost for an extra person.

Thank you for taking the time to tour our community, Gail. We're thrilled to hear that you were impressed by all we have to offer. In regards to pricing, we strive to remain competitive with other communities offering similar levels of care, services and accommodations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for additional insight regarding this or any other aspects of our community. We'd be more than happy to provide you with the assistance and support necessary in finding the best senior living option for your needs. Best regards!

February 23, 2018

By D Bowman

My Mom and Dad were the first residents of The Ridge when it opened in December 2016. Dad has since passed away, but Mom is enjoying it there. She always talks about how delicious the food is! Family members have eaten there, too, and we all have liked the food. I'm impressed that nearly all of the staff know her name and always greet her. They are courteous and helpful with any requests. The rooms are cleaned regularly and the common areas are always clean and well maintained. Mom says she is very happy to be there, which means everything to us!

February 18, 2018

By Satisfied former resident

I was there for a month while rehabing after foot surgery because I was confined to a wheelchair. The facility looks like a 5 star hotel. The staff is supportive and always has a greeting and a smile for residents. The restaurant has an incredible view overlooking the valley and the food is wonderful. They have great chefs. There is always activities availabe for everyone to participate in both in house and special outings. There is an exercise room, demonstration kitchen, gameroom, beauty salon, art room, theater, and large meeting room. Everything is designed for resident comfort and safety in the well thought out building. I hated to leave when I was able to walk with a walker. It is a great place to live.

September 01, 2017

By Robert Bolic

Having reviewed several senior living centers I found TheRidge to be far superior in its level of caregiving thought to design detail, activities offered and food quality. My mother is very happy and content. The Ridge goes "above and beyond" to offer a relaxed and caring atmosphere.

August 21, 2017

By Nadine

I moved in last June to The Ridge. The place is very clean and nice. The staff is very nice and outstanding. The food is good. I'm having problems with miscommunication with them taking me to doctor's appointments because sometimes there's a ride and sometimes there's not. The place is very organized, and there are a lot of activities. They seem to really care about the people staying here. The price seems a little high to me.

April 13, 2017

By Amy062651

The Ridge was a really nice looking place. They seemed really professional, but they didn’t have a lot of activities, and it seemed like they were more interested in making the sale, but they were really nice people. I saw a couple of residents up and about, but I didn’t see any other residents there. The rooms were pretty large, and you bring in your own furniture. The place was well maintained, and the grounds were beautiful.

April 12, 2017

By Debra676172

My dad is in The Ridge. It was brand new, really close to my brother and sister, big, light, and spacious. They had wonderful food, and we were impressed. The apartments were beautiful with granite countertops, large showers, and very nice carpet. The staff so far has been very nice, and they call me to let me know how dad's doing. They took care of his laundry. They had an activities director, and the security was very good.

March 29, 2017

By CareDogg

Other

My mother has been at the Ridge since it opened and I don't think either of us could be happier. We the kids feel she is safe and well cared for. Mom is having a fulfilling social life and getting daily physical fitness - which she has made a life-long habit of!

Independent Living Reviews for The Ridge Foothill

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Type 2 Assisted Living
  • State Licenses: Pending

About The Ridge Foothill

Defined by a distinctive atmosphere, lavish amenities, exceptional hospitality, and innovative technologies, The Ridge is in a league all of its own. Continuous connection with caring staff and healthcare professionals allows residents and families to enjoy the highest quality senior living experience. The community’s commitment to excellence brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Salt Lake City.

Technology of voice over IP, WIFI in each resident apartment, Granite Countertops, Stainless steel appliances, Private Balconies, POS system for Dining and Healthcare

Map of The Ridge Foothill