Beehive Homes of Payson

Reviews of Beehive Homes of Payson

Assisted Living Reviews for Beehive Homes of Payson

November 20, 2017

By Bonnie

We visited Beehive Homes of Payson. The rooms were small, but they had private rooms available, which gave the residents plenty of room. It's pretty typical but a little larger than other facilities. The staff was very friendly. They had group activities all the time. The dining area was home-style where everyone sat at the tables and talked to everybody around the table. It's real small and homey. They didn't have locked doors, but they had a band that locks the doors if they got close to them, so they couldn't run away. The staff was very caring and very friendly. I really liked the fact that they had only a few patients and they all interacted together in their small social area. They could go outside and garden if they wanted.

May 10, 2016

By Annie WagnerLICVP

I like the location, the looks, the people of Beehive Homes, the size of the rooms, and the price. The food is probably the worst thing I’ve seen there, and the activities are not enough. They have bingo, guitar players come in, and a spa day occasionally. My mother has been there for about five or six weeks, and they haven’t done an outing yet. The staff has been really good. They just got a new owner, and I think they’re making improvements.

Thank you for the feed back. We really do love our residents and hope you feel and know that. I eat in the home often and believe the food has improved, and can improve even more. I have recently employed an Activities director and we are usually very busy doing fun things--as the weather improves we will be going on outings much more....thanks for supporting us! Dont hesitate to let me know where we can improve.

August 21, 2012

By tothemax64

The staff was very professional and worked well with the individuals staying there. I felt that the rooms and overall upkeep of the building was very well done. Individuals were kept on their schedules and the residents felt like they were quite content. Kind of funny, but all they play is the "Virginian", and old spaghetti westerns on the TV which is fun sometimes but sometimes I wonder if they all really do love those westerns. This residence is also houses male and female individuals which seemed to work fine from what I saw.

Memory Care Reviews for Beehive Homes of Payson

Photos of Beehive Homes of Payson

Services and Amenities of Beehive Homes of Payson

• State Licenses: Lic 000538

About Beehive Homes of Payson

BeeHive Homes of Payson assisted living features affordable home-style senior living in smaller facilities designed to provide a family atmosphere with more intimacy and the best quality care. Our assisted living homes are vibrant communities with a full range of elderly services and activities that enhance the quality of life.

Our Services

The BeeHive Homes of Payson, Utah, offers the following services for those who qualify for assisted living:

• Secured facility that can only be exited by entering a keypad code
  • Private bedroom with bath and private phone connections
  • Hookup to basic Comcast cable TV
  • Bedroom furnished with a twin bed and five-drawer dresser; or bring your own furnishings if preferred
  • Assistance with medication administration under direction of RN
  • Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily
  • Assistance with all activities of daily living
  • Daily housekeeping services
  • Weekly laundry services
  • Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia related illnesses)
  • Peace of mind, comfort, and security
  • In addition, we provide memory care services for those who require the added safety of a secure facility.

Map of Beehive Homes of Payson