Sugar Land Health Care Center

Reviews of Sugar Land Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sugar Land Health Care Center

January 16, 2015

By MsDisappointed

When I visited someone I know from this facility. I noticed from the moment I walk through their hall way that it smelled urine. My grandpa's fingers had dried pooped embedded on his nails and some feces on some part of the side of his fingers. Some CNA's their are lazy to do their job and you can tell when they serve food on their patients that they are irritated. Some they wheeled off their patients when they are not even done with their food as if they are in a hurry. I would not recommend this facility.

December 13, 2013

By Janet Hitt

My mother was in this facility for a month after a complete knee replacement. They had expected her to be there for eight weeks at least but the excellent therapists got her home sooner. It is a very nice and caring team and the facility is very well maintained.

October 13, 2013

Mom was not very happy when she stayed at Sugar Land Health Care Center. The staff treated her poorly. They were not gentle with her. They treated their patients liked they couldn't think anymore. We moved her out of there very quickly.

Services and Amenities of Sugar Land Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2020

About Sugar Land Health Care Center

Sugar Land Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Sugar Land, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sugar Land Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sugar Land Health Care Center