The Enclave

Reviews of The Enclave

Nursing Home Reviews for The Enclave

June 25, 2019

By Remigio

Great, well taken care of, excelente staff.

September 07, 2018

By Pat

My mom moved into The Enclave. More or less it's good, but there are issues sometimes. My mother fell about five or six times, and they just go to the residents to check maybe every two hours. They don't monitor them. Sometimes I ask them for something, like compression socks or an extra mat for my mother because she tries to stand up from her bed, and after a month and a half it didn't happen. No socks or mats. Some patients have to wait about 45 minutes to get their food, and I don’t know why they take so much time. When the residents there need something, like a Kleenex or coffee, there is nobody there. If there's someone there, they don't care or they don't listen to them. The rooms are very good though and they have a beauty salon.

Services and Amenities of The Enclave

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Enclave

The Enclave is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Enclave for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Enclave