Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

May 10, 2016

By SandraWVUBV

I visited Las Colinas. It was very clean, and seemed to be pretty organized. The rooms were clean, and well put together. The staff was very friendly, very professional, and courteous. It was in a nice area. It was very well kept.

February 16, 2015

By Carmen15

Las Colinas is a very nice place; it’s not very old. It looks pretty new, very pretty, and clean, but the service is pretty bad. My brother has problems getting the nurses to come when he needs some help. He is more or less bedridden, and sometimes they forget to feed him; that’s my big problem with that place. The room was OK and large, but it wasn’t great. The food was OK. They bring musicians to play for the patients and things like that. They do have bingo, and I guess cards and parties for Christmas time. I think the place is safe and secure. The appearance of the place is a very nice looking place -- modern and very clean.

May 07, 2014

By Mandy4

When you walk in, Las Colinas is almost like a luxury hotel. The place is very appealing esthetically. That was initially what drew us to it. A lot of it had to do with the appearance. It looked a little more homely than a hospital, and it was new. We met some of the staff. They were not full, and so Mother was able to get a private room because they've had so much vacancy. I know they've had Girl Scouts, and they have little concerts and make Christmas decorations. I think they play bingo and do stuff like that. I have picked at her food before, and I say it's OK. She doesn't care for it too much. I'm not going to say it's the best food ever, but it's definitely OK. I think she's as happy as she can be. What worked out great is the fast food place that has seafood, and one of the few things my mom likes to eat is fried shrimp, so I take her a couple of times a week.

Services and Amenities of Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

About Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center