Hunters Pond Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Reviews of Hunters Pond Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hunters Pond Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

October 12, 2017

By Granny to everyone

Hunter's Pond has been my home for two stays. The admin staff are a great group. You are treated like family. The atmosphere is such a happy one. Each time I have been here, I have had to learn to walk. The therapy group are great. The activity room is a very special place for the residents to get together and laugh a lot. This facility has a very nice dining area and the food better all the time. This facility is very clean and the cleaning people are friendly and helpful. The residents here feel like one big happy family.

October 11, 2017

By Esparza Family

.... some of the staff who have been very helpful are Bernice, Celia, Maria, Chase , crystal and Bertha. The meals that are prepared are healthy and snacks are provided to the residents as needed. This facility is very well kept up, clean and the residents have daily activities to keep their minds and bodies working and involved with others. Overall this facility has been one of the nicest we have found and feel very much at ease that our loved ones are taken care of. Recommend this facility to others.

December 28, 2015

By I perez

I am absolutely astonished about how horrible this nursing home is. At first I thought this was the perfect place for my grandfather, the place looks nice and the nurses seemed caring. My poor 87 year old grandpa was able to speak and eat and go to the restroom all by himself before going to the nursing home but maybe a month in he became totally dependent. He was constantly drugged and dozing off, we waited 2 hours just for his diaper to be changed. it was ridiculous. We moved him nursing homes and we found out that they were prescribing him heavy medications to make him sleep so he wouldn't be as active. Now that he is at a different nursing home he is back to being totally independent. but I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

March 27, 2015

Hunters Pond is a one-story building with seven halls. All of the nurses and aides are really nice. The food is good. It's a lot better than the place I was at previously. They have plenty of activities, but I don't really participate in much of it, like bingo, music classes, and baking. They have a DJ come in a couple of times a week. It's clean and nice, and they had it decorated nicely. There are lots of pictures on the walls. The whole atmosphere is nice. I can't say one negative thing about this place. There's a shower, bathroom, and everything right in your room.

Services and Amenities of Hunters Pond Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hunters Pond Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Hunters Pond Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hunters Pond Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hunters Pond Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center