Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

February 03, 2016

By Trooper#22

This place is a fraud. My mother was sent there from her hospital for rehabilitation after having shoulder replacement surgery. During the three days she was there she was forced to urniate and defecate on herself nine times because the staff was too lazy to responds to her requests for help getting out of the bed to go to the restroom. The food served to her was not fit for a stray dog to eat. She received NO rehabilitation. Fortunately I discovered this mistreatment only after three days because she was scheduled to be there for two weeks. After reporting this facility to the hospital where she had her surgery arrangements were immediately made to get my mother removed from this neglectful facility. Calling this place a Health and Rehabilitation Center is a complete joke!! I am attempting to file a complaint with the Department of Aging and Disability in the hopes of preventing this from happeining to someone else.

October 15, 2015

By tvlgds

2 yrs ago this was a fantastic facility, but it has gone way downhill in the last 6-9 months. I don't know if the management has changed hands, but the turnover of employees is extremely high, there are less RN's than there used to be, and it sometimes takes hours to get someone to respond to a call button. The food used to be decent, now it's so bad it makes Michelle Obama's school food look like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse fare. Prepackaged frozen garbage like tater tots and steak fingers that are inedible. I see no sign of nutrition in the meals and it's gotten to where 2 meals a day are now provided by family for our loved one. We are paying a small fortune for this place and it is atrocious!

March 12, 2015

By Noma1

I have visited one facility named Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center. I was impressed because the facility is well run. It was friendly. I didn't find anything wrong with it except that I'm not sure about the price. We only went into the common area and into the administration office. It was clean, and it had a good odor. It was up-to-date, and it was relatively nice looking. The best part of the community is that it is friendly and clean.

September 25, 2014

By Faith531

The home previously had been rated poorly and valid complaints placed. I did not know this before placing my Mom there late summer of 2014. As of late September I believe they deserve a better rating. Indications of a complete staff change from CNA, LVN, RN, ADON, DON and other support areas had been implemented in the Spring of this year. It was a pleasant surprise to see a really well run facility instead of what had happened in the past. In seeing other places this is a really good place if you can not accomade or are equiped to take care of a loved one on the Northwest side of town. They need to finish their plan for me to give them 5 stars. If you do place someone make sure and inspect what you expect. Try to work with them as a team. Adequate staffing that cares will make this a really great place.

March 26, 2014

By Celia3

My sister was in Huebner Creek for rehab. I was very dissatisfied with this facility. We were misled to thinking they could furnish us with ten liters of oxygen, but they did not have it. She fell and they never let me know. I had to take her to the emergency room to have her assessed there. This place is no good as far as I am concerned. If you’re really sick, that’s not the place to go. Her room was ok, the cleanliness was ok, except that the trash cans were tiny and there were days that it wasn’t cleaned. The rehab was very aggressive. There were orders from the doctor, but they don’t have a copy of the orders. The Medicare director was also abrupt and said they need to expect ten percent more of my sister’s work, otherwise she will be dismissed. My sister was very upset about this. She started getting anxiety attacks and I had to take her again to the emergency room and within a day and a half she passed away.

Services and Amenities of Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center