Highland Meadows Health & Rehab

Reviews of Highland Meadows Health & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Highland Meadows Health & Rehab

August 14, 2020

By annonymous1234321

The facility is nice and employees are mostly nice, but many have heavy accents which make it difficult for the elderly to understand. Personal belongings occasionally disappear and some of the aids do not listen to residents. Some of the rooms are not kept clean enough and that depends upon which housekeeping employee your loved one gets. The food is average at best, but they do allow some substitutions, although not enough. The staff has been excellent at keeping Covid-19 out of the facility.

March 09, 2019

By VCutler

Other

I want to express my thanks and gratitude for the excellent care I have received at Highland Meadows Health & Rehab in Rockwall, TX. All the doctors, nurses, care givers, and staff have always been so nice and helpful. I know my stay for rehabilitation here has put me on my way to a full recovery. Thank you to each and every one of you.

January 05, 2018

By MC

Highland Meadows Health & Rehab is fairly new and nice. There are 2 nurses at the station, and my friend has 1 nurse sitting with her because she has a tendency to fall. They are nice and polite, and they take good care of her.

Services and Amenities of Highland Meadows Health & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Highland Meadows Health & Rehab

Highland Meadows Health & Rehab is a senior living provider in Rockwall, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Highland Meadows Health & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highland Meadows Health & Rehab