Remington Medical Resort-Richardson

Reviews of Remington Medical Resort-Richardson

Nursing Home Reviews for Remington Medical Resort-Richardson

February 28, 2020

By Julie222

This was a horrible place. I was there for long term inpatient physical therapy, but they discharged me before I could even walk. I am now able to walk again because of working with a different company. This facility insisted that I no longer had medical inpatient days, but they were flat wrong about that. I even called my insurance company several times during my stay at Remington to verify that I still had days and all they had to do was fill out one form to continue my treatment that would meet medical necessity. I used to work at a major medical insurance company so I knew the questions to ask, but apparently this facility did not. I believe they sent me home to die. It is now 4 months since my discharge and I am doing so much better, as I said, with the help of another company. I’d never send anyone to Remington.

January 28, 2016

By Kathryn18

My father right now is at Powerback Remington, and they’re fairly good. They had the wrong size wheelchair for dad for two weeks, and he’s been there since December 31st. We are all good with his drugs now, we are good with his equipment, the therapist is fairly good there and the food is decent. Although, I have to constantly stay on the nurses to make sure they will give him his evening snack which my father liked.

April 18, 2015

By Mary104269050

Remington Medical Resort is good. The therapy was good. The staff is nice.

Services and Amenities of Remington Medical Resort-Richardson

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Remington Medical Resort-Richardson

Remington Medical Resort-Richardson is a senior living provider in Richardson, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Remington Medical Resort-Richardson for more details on services and rates.

Map of Remington Medical Resort-Richardson