Glenview Wellness & Rehab North Richland Hills, TX

Reviews of Glenview Wellness & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Glenview Wellness & Rehab

July 29, 2013

By Barbara48

I stayed in Manorcare Health Services for four and a half months. The facility was exceptionally clean. The services were excellent. The nursing staff was wonderful. They were professional and they took care of me and told me how to take care of myself. I had a psychologist there who talked to me several times a week. I didn't have any problem until my last month of stay there. The lady that they had hired to be the social worker, that woman had no business to be a social worker. She hollered and screamed at me and told me how a fool I am. She attacked my family. She had an attitude. And, I don't know what happened because I had filled up my medication form, but after I was dismissed, I went for 48 hours without medication whatsoever and that is not a good thing because I live in a power chair and my pain level is high.

June 19, 2013

My dad stayed in Manorcare for six weeks before we got him out because they quit funding his Medicare. The care is a little bit better there though and we would have wanted him there but we didn't have the Medicaid approved and there's a waiting list for it. The staff was good.

Services and Amenities of Glenview Wellness & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Glenview Wellness & Rehab

Glenview Wellness & Rehab is a senior living provider in North Richland Hills, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Glenview Wellness & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Glenview Wellness & Rehab