First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

January 20, 2015

By mjane_frankie

My father was put in this nursing home back in April 2014. We had to make a tough and sad decision to do so due to his progression of Alzheimer's. The staff was very unorganized and there was a huge lack of communication. My father did not receive the proper care he needed and was cut off of his medications from one day to the next instead of being weaned off. I have doctors and nurses from the VA who have agreed with us that he was not properly cared for. I went to speak with DEBORAH after a whole week of getting the run around from her after my father has passed. She is supposedly the head Admin of the facility and she was BEYOND rude and heartless. She did not care about what I had to say, did not care that I had complaints on her staff. She had an excuse for everything and did not want to hear it. My father passed away too soon, because of this facility and I have the proof. I have also had other families from here tell us the horror stories they've incurred. Please do yourself and your loved one a favor and choose elsewhere to send them.

October 24, 2014

By Bob Miller

Terrible care specially in the short term unit. The nurses for the most part, could care less for the patients. They go hours without being changed, and develop serious bedsores. Everyone seems to be overworked and there seems to be an understaffing issue. The nurses on the weekend seem unhappy to be there, and they leave patients without care or supervision for hours. Do not take your family members to this place.

March 31, 2014

By Barbara79744350

I was very impressed with First Colony. I visited it twice. It was sparkling clean, and they have good meals, which I observed. The manager was impressive, and the marketing director was very nice but would not accept my husband.

December 20, 2013

By MrsRedfish12

Great facility, the nursing staff and nursing assistants are caring and strive to make your loved one and you feel like you are part of a family. My mother broke her ankle 2 years ago and she stayed there for her recovery, I was so impressed that when she broke her hip the following year, I knew this was exactly were I was going to send her. Great place I would definitely recommend it,

About First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center

First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Missouri City, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center