Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Reviews of Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

September 14, 2015

By cg112198

The facility had improved in quality but all of a sudden brand new administration who seem to be totally incompetant. My loved one's favorite caregivers and nurse have all quit within a few weeks of each other and the staff that remains seem stressed and not happy which makes me worry....I find it strange they went through so many administrators in so short a time period and nobody could explain why these things are going on!

March 04, 2014

By Aabb

This place is truly awful. My father was admitted for rehab. He is a decorated multi war veteran and suffers from parkinsons. On several occasions he was taken to the dining area and left there for hours. He mentioned that a lady also suffered the same fate and was crying for help for over thirty minutes before someone came. I spoke with the administrator who apologized and profusely stated the issue would be addressed and corrected immediately. In less than a week the same thing happened. My father has resigned to accepting meals in his room alone.. Shame. Shame on those who do these things to the elderly and disabled. This facility is rotten with poor administration. Shameful

May 02, 2012

By Blingy

Facility had been recently remodeled. Now has single occupant rooms, nice wood floors, new furniture and fittings. The staff seems polite and somewhat competent, though short handed especially at night. Had some communication problems with some staff members who spoke with heavy accents. Patient complained of never seeing a doctor, but being told by nurses that they would forward her concerns to the doctor. The food was plentiful, though slow to be served & very little fresh food provided. Very little in the way of activities aside from bingo, though rehab therapy takes up a lot of time. Some residents seem to need more attention than they were getting....ie: nurses ignorinig patients & rolling their eyes when some people called them.

About Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Mesquite, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Town East Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center