Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront

Reviews of Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront

Assisted Living Reviews for Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront

September 30, 2016

By Linda224700

I will move in on the 29th of this month. Everything looked just fine; it was in Kerrville, and I didn’t want to go to San Antonio. I got a 1-bedroom apartment with a bathroom and kitchen facility.

August 27, 2014

It was a lovely place, and the people were very nice. I knew a lot of them, but it wasn't what I needed. The staff was great. The rooms were small, but they seemed to be efficient for the residents. They seemed to have them arranged so they were okay. They were happy with them. The facility was close, which was handy. It seemed like it was nice and clean, and the people seemed very friendly. They had a bus that took the residents to different places. I would definitely recommend it if people can afford it.

January 31, 2014

I like everything. The smells were good. There was nothing upsetting about the odor. Their apartments were a little bit small though. Outside of that, the people were lovely. Everybody was very pleasant. All the people sitting around looked very happy. The director who showed us around was very pleasant and very accommodating.

Independent Living Reviews for Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront

Costs for Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront

Photos of Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront

Services and Amenities of Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront

Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront is a senior housing facility that offers a homelike setting to residents who need assistance. The staff at Juniper Village are professional, cheerful, and respectful of residents' independence. Residents will enjoy the peaceful setting with restaurant style dining, and the opportunity to get to know other residents through many social events. Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront offers daily assistance with bathing and dressing, medication management, dining assistance and special diets, reminders and redirection services for those who need it, as well as emergency response call system.

Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront offers Independent and Assisted Living as well as Rehabilitation & Skilled Care.

Map of Juniper Village at Guadalupe Riverfront