Morning Star Memory Care of Fredericksburg LLC
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Morning Star Memory Care of Fredericksburg LLC
Services and Amenities of Morning Star Memory Care of Fredericksburg LLC
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 132719
About Morning Star Memory Care of Fredericksburg LLC
Morning Star Memory Care in Fredericksburg, Texas is Gillespie County's Newest and only Assisted Living and Long Term Care facility designed specifically for people with Dementia and Alzheimer’s. In our exclusive, premier setting, everything is centered on the needs of our residents with Dementia and Alzheimer’s, from the design of the bedrooms and the living room, to the courtyard. In addition, our full-time RN is a Certified Dementia Practitioner.
With never more than 16 residents, our small family environment, coupled with our specially designed facility, is centered around the needs of persons with Dementia and Alzheimer’s, not on the many other diseases other facilities will accept. We focus on the needs of the resident and their family; each family is unique in its needs when dealing with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Private and Semi-private Accommodations
- Furnished and Unfurnished Accommodations Available
- Fully Sprinkled fire and smoke alarms
- Liberalized Dining Experience
- Medication Management
- Three main meals and snacks around the clock
- Laundry and Linen Service
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Incontinent Care
- Robust Activities Program
- Courtyard with Walking Path
- Hair Salon
- RN on Call 24/7
- Secure Entry/Exit
- Basic Utilities Paid
- Staff Training Specializing in Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and other types of memory loss.
What Makes Us Special
We have monthly outdoor cookouts and invite families and friends to enjoy this special time around the grill. Our get-togethers are like a family outing or a church social. We have music, arts and crafts, reading, cooking and other activities to keep residents occupied.