Heritage House of Keller & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Heritage House of Keller & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage House of Keller & Rehabilitation Center

October 29, 2014

By 1midnightangel

I recently went to this facility to pick up my sister who wanted out of there because the medications they were giving her wasn't helping her. she laid in that bed crying in pain all night, nothing they did was helping her. when she signed her self out they refused to give her a copy of her paper work, refused to give her a list of any medications they were giving her. (This has been noted by her physician in her records now incase something happens)they had her sign a paper stating they were not liable if something happened to her when she left, however my mother and I who holds the medical power of attorney did not sign this sheet. They told her she couldn't go to an ER with in 24 hrs which was an incorrect statement. all of this was a scare tactic which did not work. last but not least a nurse hollered down the hall as we were leaving to another nurse to make sure we don't take their wheel chair. I kindly hollered back that we didn't want their wheel chair since we had one that was much more expensive in the truck. I feel like she was trying to call us Thieves, I think most would have felt that way. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone until they replace 2 of the nurses that was there that night. we were nothing but polite to them and I feel we should have received the same treatment.

May 17, 2013

By jrr44

this home is clean , well maintained and very friendly staff.i would recommend this home to anyone.if I ask for something it is taken care of the same day everytime no matter what time it is. thank you H.H.O.K

February 24, 2013

By Mike22

My dad is in a private room at Heritage House of Keller. It doesn't smell and the staff is good. I liked it better than any other place.

About Heritage House of Keller & Rehabilitation Center

Heritage House of Keller & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Keller, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage House of Keller & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage House of Keller & Rehabilitation Center