Heritage Park Of Katy Nursing And Rehabilitation

Reviews of Heritage Park Of Katy Nursing And Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Park Of Katy Nursing And Rehabilitation

June 22, 2016

By Judy875765

My relative is at Heritage Park. They're good with a few exceptions. Every once in a while, he has to wait a long time to get to the bathroom, which is a problem because he's very incontinent. If he has to go, he has to go now. I have complained, and it's gotten a little bit better. Otherwise I am pretty happy with it. He likes the food and that's what counts. The staff are pretty attentive. I like it. It's also very close to my home, so it's very convenient for me. I like the residents there. All in all, it's a good place.

January 21, 2014

By riverwalk

This place is new, it's better staffed than most I've seen, everybody pitches in to get the work done, and everything is centered around the clients. Really nice to see.

About Heritage Park Of Katy Nursing And Rehabilitation

Heritage Park Of Katy Nursing And Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Katy, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Park Of Katy Nursing And Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Park Of Katy Nursing And Rehabilitation