ManorCare Health Services-Willowbrook

Assisted Living Reviews for ManorCare Health Services-Willowbrook

Nursing Home Reviews for ManorCare Health Services-Willowbrook

February 18, 2018

By Katierose

My Dad was in this facility for 35 days and lost 22 lbs because he disliked the food. It was never served hot. After Dad was admitted, it was 4-5 days before PT was started. He developed bed sores on both of his feet because he was not moved out of his bed until PT was started!! The bed sores were not discovered until he came home and a Home Health worker discovered them while bathing him. The staff didn't follow Dr's orders about medications, breathing treatments and nutritional supplements. It took 20 minutes to 2 hours for someone to respond to the call button. They left him on the toilet for 2 HOURS after hip replacement surgery!! It took them 2 days to fill his prescriptions. His family had to provide all of his medication including 2BP prescriptions and a blood thinner. Without these, he could have had a stroke!! I had to personally go get his pain medication filled at Walgreens the day after he was admitted, or he would have gone without it for another day. Dad was devastated that after 62 years of marriage, his wedding ring "disappeared". I believe he was given 5 baths in 5 weeks. There was no Administrator or Director of Nursing at the time of is admission and the lack of caring by the staff was widespread. Every time the family talked to Dad's nurse or anyone in charge, there were lots of promises made but nothing ever changed. The Facility was also supposed to order Dad a wheelchair upon his release. It's been almost a month and we're still waiting. DO NOT SEND ANYONE YOU LOVE TO THIS PLACE!!!! NOT EVEN YOUR DOG!!

July 19, 2016

By Tba

My mom is currently at Willowbrook Residence and Rehabilitation. The quality of care is unacceptable. The staff is not attentive to patients' needs in a timely manner. It is difficult to enter or exit the facility after business hours due to no one being around to answer the buzzer. The facility's shower area was not clean so my mom will not go in there. While visiting and/or talking to my mother on the telephone, her call light remained on for more than 30 minutes. There were several lights on for over 30 minutes while I visited the facility. I am afraid if there is an emergency, no one will be available to tend to my mother or other patients at the facility.

May 16, 2014

By RealTruth

The Assisted Living side of this residence has been wonderful to my relative. The director is enthusiastic, caring, and hands on. The medication nurses are attentive to any situations that arise with my relative. There are plenty of activities, or one can remain in the room if desired. The campus is wooded, beautiful, and full of nature. Everyone, top to bottom, has been caring towards my relative, helping to make him feel wanted and at home. He likes the food and has no complaints.

April 30, 2013

By Dizpal

This is a horrible place. My dad was here after a heart procedure to regain some strength. It was not clean, they did not follow doctors orders, did not answer call button and on a an occasion took it away from him! He was very negated and passed away within 32 hours of going there. We were lied to and then refused to give us any medical records!! Again do not put a loved one here!!

About ManorCare Health Services-Willowbrook

ManorCare Health Services-Willowbrook is a senior living provider in Houston, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact ManorCare Health Services-Willowbrook for more details on services and rates.

Map of ManorCare Health Services-Willowbrook