Good Living Community Care II
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Good Living Community Care II
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Good Living Community Care II
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 16
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 043687
About Good Living Community Care II
Welcome to GoodLiving Community Care, your Community nursing care and Assisted living that provides a homelike environment structured with compassionate staff dedicated to enhancing the quality of life. At Good Living Community Care, your loved one can count on our 24 hours Supervision and round-the-clock Assistance, and you have renewed confidence knowing you have a family in us.
Good Living Community Care is a nurse-supervised personal care and assisted living facility licensed by Texas Department of Human Services for Type A (custody) and Type B (community nursing) levels of care.Our goal is to give you more time to pursue those activities you love, allowing us to make this a reality as we take loving care of your loved one. Here, the atmostphere is warm and relaxing with an ambience that embraces that uniqueness of pure local culture.
Good Living Community Care provides the following:
- 24 hours supervision and assistance
- Medical needs and case management
- Home cooked meals and special diets
- House keeping and laundry
- Daily and weekly activities
- Transportation arrangements
- RN and meducal doctor on call
- Access to quality skilled nursing and rehabilitation care
- Quality assurance program to ensure safety and well being of residents and maximize functional ability and indepence
- Modern fire detection systems
Thank you for your interest at Good Living Community Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Good Living Community Care, Assisted Living lifestyle offers a personalized balance of assistance and independence. Residents enjoy the privacy of their own apartment and the support of caring staff for anything they may need - from personal care and transportation, to medication and continence management, or even just a friend to check in and chat.