The Wesleyan at Scenic

Reviews of The Wesleyan at Scenic

Nursing Home Reviews for The Wesleyan at Scenic

December 07, 2012

By Kathleen1

Wesleyan was recommended by a friend of ours. It's a nice, very large facility. We had some issues with them initially because my husband requires a very high level of maintenance because he broke his neck. But now they're doing a very good job. They have a very good patient to caregiver ratio. If my husband pushes the nurse call, they show up within a minute. The facility was built in the 80s but they remodeled. The food is okay, although I wouldn't call it really good. The dining room is beautiful.

August 08, 2012

By Buddies2

This is one of the best Nursing Homes in Georgetown - my hubby was there 8 months and received good care. It is clean - you don't smell any bad odors - as with many Homes - most of the staff was excellent - you can't let one bad apple ruin the whole facility - I don't anyway.

Services and Amenities of The Wesleyan at Scenic

About The Wesleyan at Scenic

The Wesleyan at Scenic is a senior living provider in Georgetown, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Wesleyan at Scenic for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Wesleyan at Scenic