Park Place Care Center Georgetown, TX

Reviews of Park Place Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Place Care Center

July 10, 2014

By Cindy Smith

My 37 year old son was admitted to Park Place due to a brain injury. He received the very best of care and has recovered fully due to the work the therapist and staff has done. He said that the staff really cared about all patients and treated them with dignity.

October 16, 2013

By Mitzi3

My mom is in Park Place Care Center. At the moment, she is in their rehab facility, but she'll be going to their nursing home care eventually. We chose this one because it's in the same hometown and it is close to two of my siblings. Also my mom had been there before. It's a very clean nursing home. I like the personnel there. We were really pleased with them during our first interview. Right now, the staff has been very good to my mom. Also their rehab has been very good too. There are activities which are listed in their calendar. My mother's memory has prevented her from doing some, but we're working on with that. I have eaten with my mother before and the food is good. The only complaint I have is that it's a little noisy in their cafeteria when they're taking the dishes away. Their rooms are good and kept really clean. They have views outside their large windows.

February 27, 2012

Other

We had our mother in Park Place two different times. The first time she was in Park Place, she was there for rehab and was not that happy because she was anxious to get back home. The final time we had mom there, she was declining rapidly and we knew she would not be going back home. The staff was very caring - especially one nurses aide who took special care to help mom with her hair and would apply her make-up. They worked very closely with the Hospice organization we had working with us and we appreciated how thoughtful they were during her last few days.

Services and Amenities of Park Place Care Center

About Park Place Care Center

Park Place Care Center is a senior living provider in Georgetown, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Park Place Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Place Care Center