Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation-Ennis

Reviews of Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation-Ennis

Nursing Home Reviews for Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation-Ennis

August 23, 2012

By roland-jake

in my opinion, my grandmothers stay at the legend oaks was very warm and welcoming. the nurses there talked to her for hours at a time, which is really what a person in a home is looking for. the people were very sincere, hah and they even allowed me to come and eat lunch with my grandma. the place was kept in tip top condition, the front desk lady knew me by my first name, even tho i only went up their maybe once a month. it was a great place for my grandma to stay, and if i ever have the need, that'd be a place id retire to. in other words, i haven't come across a better assisted home living facility. the food was great, the people were great, the location is great, the only problem ive ever had out of legend oaks senior care was the fact my grandmother had to be there in the first place! If i ever got a chance to meet the ladies there again, id thank them.

Services and Amenities of Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation-Ennis

About Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation-Ennis

Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation-Ennis is a senior living provider in Ennis, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation-Ennis for more details on services and rates.

Map of Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation-Ennis