Ennis Care Center

Reviews of Ennis Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ennis Care Center

July 27, 2015

By Draven512

My mother in law was sent to this "care center" for physical therapy after spending quite some time in the hospital battling liver cancer. She was placed in a room that required she share a bathroom with another tenant. The showers were at the other end of the "facility". She was required to be on a no/ low sodium diet, yet the staff fed her bacon, eggs topped with cheese, and so many other items loaded with sodium, that she filled up with fluid and busted old, healed sutures. This was done AFTER we agreed on a no sodium diet with the staff. After we showed nurses how to tend to her dressing needs, the nurses walked away and stated to someone else that they would just "Youtube" it to figure it out. The mattress on the bed was 1/4" thick. The place is completely lacking in care, fallin apart. After only 2 days in this place, my mother in law's health had regressed by an entire week or two. Would NOT recommend this "care facility".

May 30, 2014

By Sandra85646150

I visited a friend at Ennis Care Center 2 years ago, and I was not impressed because it didn’t smell good. The only thing I have to say about this place, when I went to visit, it looked fine, everything was OK, but there was a distinct smell. My friend didn’t say anything bad about the place, nothing. She was all right there. Her room was OK. They even offered her to bring her own furniture if she wanted to.

About Ennis Care Center

Ennis Care Center is a senior living provider in Ennis, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ennis Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ennis Care Center