Beacon Hill

Reviews of Beacon Hill

Nursing Home Reviews for Beacon Hill

December 16, 2019

By Stacy Rice

Beacon Hill has cared for several members of my family . The care is excellent and the staff are very courteous and compassionate . I recommend Beacon Hill for their excellent Therapy and Nursing care .

Hi Stacy, thank you for your glowing rating and review! We're thrilled that your family members have had such positive patient experiences with us! We will be sure to pass along your kind sentiments to the whole team, thank you again!

October 26, 2019

By bewildereds1

My mother in law stayed for a short time for physical therapy. Due to her diagnosis she had an order for daily weights. During her 2 week stay they weighed her twice. Once at the end of her first week there when my daughter came in questioning her obvious increase in fluid retention and then the next day. After that they neglected to do it for a week Again Her weight fluctuation was supposed to be report d if there was a greater than 3 lb difference from her base weight. She had gained 8 lbs before they ever decided to weigh her. I would not recommend the facility to anyone.

March 27, 2018

By Mary

We visited Beacon Hill Nursing Home, but we didn't like it. It seems cold and expensive, and the residents didn't seem very comfortable and happy moving about. The person who gave us the tour was very nice, informative, and well-educated regarding the place. She offered a lot of suggestions, even suggested other places to look at. The dining area was nice, but there wasn't anybody there when we visited. They had a few people making beaded necklaces, but they said that there aren't a lot of people who could do crafts. The place itself was clean, very nice, and modern. It's just not what we were looking for.

January 31, 2016

By Kathryn18

I moved my mother to Beacon Hill, it was a nice facility, and she was happy. I think she had good care, the food was much better, and the nurses were fairly good. They had a lot of activities, mother had her nails done all the time, they cut her hair, and listened to me and did what I wanted. They tried to get her active within the facility. Everybody was friendly except the lady at the front desk.

Services and Amenities of Beacon Hill

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Beacon Hill

Beacon Hill is a senior living provider in Denison, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Beacon Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beacon Hill