Brookdale Corpus Christi

Reviews of Brookdale Corpus Christi

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Corpus Christi

November 08, 2016

By Cleveland312645

We like Brookdale Corpus Christi really well, and they worked with us on the price. My sister is happy, so it's a good place. The staff is great, and the maintenance is good. They come in once a week to clean, and they do the laundry except for your personals, but they do your sheets and towels. They have 3 meals a day, and the rooms are very clean.

November 16, 2015

By Mark115979950

I went to Brookdale. It had more of a homey feel to it instead of institutional. My mother-in-law had been in the memory care, and I do not think there were any complaints about their care. My mother-in-law's family was with her most of the day. They had independent living, assisted living, and memory care. They should try to have more engaged clients across the board. Otherwise, it seemed like a nice facility.

July 04, 2015

My boyfriend lives at Brookdale Corpus Christi. The staff has been very nice. The rooms and apartments are nice and clean. The dining area is very nice. I like it.

June 29, 2015

I also visited Brookdale Corpus Christi which was very nice. They were very helpful to me. It was kind of dark, but I would put my mother there if I had to. It was very clean.

May 28, 2015

They had good information at Brookdale Corpus Christi. The people were helpful, and the rooms were very nice. I think they have a dance night or something like that, and they also have popcorn, bingo, social activities, a computer room, and stuff like that. It was very interesting, and in fact, they showed me how to contact different people for financial assistance if I need to be there and how to take care of myself. It was in a nice area to live.

May 15, 2015

By Arnie2

I visited Brookdale Corpus Christi, and it is really nice. It is smaller, there weren’t as many residents, and my mom likes to have more staffing than needed. The place is clean, and everybody seemed to be well taken care of there. The staff that I talked to was helpful, very nice, caring, and understanding.

January 09, 2015

By Louis7

We stayed here for one month. The environment was lovely, and the staff was excellent. The residents were lovely as well, and we met a lot of new friends. Their apartments are excellent, and it was built and equipped for handicaps. If we had to go back to assisted living, that is still the place that we would go. They do have daily activities, and they would also take the residents out shopping.

August 29, 2014

By Patty35

It was a nice facility. The room that they showed us, for the price, was larger than the one that my parent is actually living in right now, so that was good. The staff was very helpful, very accommodating and very knowledgeable. They gave us some options of things we asked about. They were very good. The residents looked happy.

August 13, 2014

The community was pretty nice. It’s just that we were not ready for assisted living. There was much smaller number of people living there. The apartment was a little bit bigger than the other place but they are of the same company. They were very nice. The residents seemed happy. They have some activities and the food was good.

April 10, 2014

By Donnieta

I was impressed. It was a very nice place. The staff was absolutely excellent. They had a wonderful director. The rooms and apartments were very comfortable and nice. They had pretty much everything when it came to activities. They had outings. They had game nights. They also had exercise equipment. I would highly recommend it.

March 27, 2014

By Caring81996150

It was the first one we visited and it was very clean. The staff was very helpful, nice, and supportive. We had lunch there, and it was very nice. They had well-laid out menu choices. They had a nice dining area. The apartments and the facilities looked very good. I liked that it was a small unit and easy to find your way around. They had activities; however, the residents that were there didn't seemed to be engaged with each other. Their interaction, like in the dining room, wasn't really lively.

October 28, 2013

Generally, it seemed like a nice facility. The staff was very good. No issues there. The facility looked nice. However, with regards to the general environment of the assisted living versus the independent living, I just thought the environment was nicer in the independent living.

October 09, 2013

By nel4kids

We are extremely pleased with Homewood Residence. The staff is extremely professional and keeps us informed of any of our parents needs. They are extremely helpful beyond expectations. The apartments are large and well-maintained. I especially like that each apartment has its own deck and exit door. Most of the other facilities we visited did not have their own back door. We can relax that our parents are in a safe, monitored environment.

July 29, 2013

By Diane31

The reason why we chose it is because they offer respite care and it was excellent. Everything there was excellent. The lady that I met, Angie, was the sweetest person ever. She took us around everywhere. They made us feel at home. I wish there were a whole lot more people like her. The place was beautiful. It was very clean and it really means a lot to us. It was spotless clean. The staff that was there were very cordial. They greeted us even though they never seen us before. They did a wonderful job. The suite that she was in was decorated really, really pretty. It really made her feel like she was at home. I like the place because the hallways were nice and long. She walks with a walker so she was able to walk from one side to other side. She can also exercise. There were a lot of good things about the facility.

July 22, 2013

By happycamper21

The staff is very courteous and caring. They promptly respond to any questions or concerns that I may have concerning my Mom. The care they give Mom is above my expectations.

June 12, 2013

This community was one of the leading places here and this one I like the best. The facility was clean and the way it was all set up seemed pretty good. The staff that introduced me to the place was very helpful and very informative. It seemed like most of the staff working there were very friendly and nice.

March 05, 2013

By Richard11

Very good facility with friendly, competent and caring staff. Food service and quality is well above average. Facility is well maintained and pleasant. Rates for services provided are reasonable.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Corpus Christi

February 24, 2013

By Joe d

compared to all the other independent living facilities we visited there was no comparison to the friendly warmth of the staff particulary "Angie" and the residents. I have told others it almost as if the residents are paid to say all the good things about their experience there. My mom is just in her second week and loves it. I am so glad we chose Home Wood over the others.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Corpus Christi

Photos of Brookdale Corpus Christi

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Corpus Christi

About Brookdale Corpus Christi

Brookdale Corpus Christi provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Corpus Christi, TX community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale Corpus Christi can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Brookdale Corpus Christi is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Corpus Christi, TX community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Corpus Christi