Brookdale Trinity Towers

Brookdale Trinity Towers (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Trinity Towers

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Trinity Towers

June 29, 2015

I visited the memory care and the skilled facility of Trinity Towers. Everyone was very nice. I just felt like the memory care unit was very dreary. It needed updating. The staff was very helpful.

April 26, 2015

By laval

My mother lived at Trinity Towers for many years and I have long-time friends who live there now. Trinity Towers is owned by Brookdale Senior Care which is a distant corporation who cares about nothing but money. The apartments are large, but extremely over-priced. The services are spotty because of underpaid employees. They had a big sale a few months ago and marked down prices of many of the apartments so new residents got good prices, while long-time residents continued to pay through the nose. Security is not good. There are other apartment buildings that provide a better quality for the price.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. Please be assured that we are passionately committed to serving our residents, and their safety and well-being is our top priority. We hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

August 07, 2014

We were very impressed with Trinity Towers. The apartment that we liked was 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms a dining area and a large living area. The staff was very good. The residents were very nice and happy there.

February 14, 2014

By clk

My dad is in this facility in the Alzheimer's unit. It is extremely pricey. We are hoping A&A will kick in soon otherwise we will have to move to a cheaper facility. We have had issues with employees calling because my dad won't take his medicine or cooperate to get showered. He has been there long enough that they know who he will cooperate with and those are the people that should be working with him.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about Trinity Towers. Please be assured that staff is committed to providing the highest-quality service and care for each resident every day. We hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 to discuss your concerns in detail.

February 07, 2014

By hama7

Last September, I visited Trinity Towers/Holmgren Center, I was looking at places for my husband in an Alzheimers unit, the first person I talked to was Erika Fain, she was so very helpful with everything, since that time, I have placed my husband in Holmgren center, and have needed help for different things and just questions in general, Erika has always been available to help or answer questions, she has made a difficult decision much easier for me and I thank her for that! She is definitely a Shining Star in this facility! ,

October 28, 2013

The view at Trinity Towers was outstanding. It was a million-dollar view. However, their rooms were in a really bad condition. They showed us a couple of model rooms but then we also went into one to look at it and it was outdated and the woodwork was all beat up. I wouldn't put anyone in that facility. They were in need of a lot of remodeling, like things in the bathroom were all beaten up and the kitchen area, I think, was really in bad shape. I can't imagine anyone renting that.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the spectacular view at Trinity Towers, but are very sorry that you were disappointed when you visited. Before each new resident moves in, their apartment is painted and refreshed. Our residents are welcome to make decisions about their décor. After residents decorate their own apartments, they look very similar to any of the models and sometimes even better! We apologize for disappointing you and would like very much for you to give us another opportunity to help you. We hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

May 17, 2012

By MaChan-Richards

This facility has very skilled nurses and a bridge program, which my great aunt is involved in due to her Alzheimer's. It is a very clean place and the staff are so friendly. I'm glad that we chose Trinity Towers for her. It is nothing compared to a nursing home. There is no stench or visible filth anywhere. The atmosphere is great too. It is a very comfortable place for her to live in.

May 02, 2012

By dfaulkner210

This is a great place they have skilled nurses and bridge program for people with Alzheimer.They have many activities for everyone.They have people who care about the well being of the people there with disability's.They have different types of games,programs ,church and they have great people all over this place.It is such a friendly place to be you can feel in friendliness in the air from the moment you walk in the place.Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.It has the covenice of the bus line grocery store Walgreen eating places near by.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Trinity Towers

February 05, 2014

By Bevdouglass

Erica is a true angel. She was extremely pleasant and helpful. We were able to place my father in law right away and he enjoys his new palace. God is good. Everyone at TT has been very friendly. Kuddos to the staff.

January 31, 2014

By Angelo G.

We visited Trinity Towers and they offered continuing care. They were reasonable and affordable for us. The facility was clean. We were offered lunch and we had lunch with other residents there. The food was very good. They had a swimming pool, an exercise room and they had different activities in the facilities. At night, they had entertainment. If we would go anywhere, that's where we would go.

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookdale Trinity Towers

Photos of Brookdale Trinity Towers

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Trinity Towers

• Housing Extra: Companion Suites Available In Memory Care

About Brookdale Trinity Towers

Trinity Towers provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Corpus Christi, TX community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Trinity Towers can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimun Life&reg and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimun Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimun Life&reg, the mission of Trinity Towers is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Corpus Christi, TX community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Trinity Towers