The Waterford at Corpus Christi

Reviews of The Waterford at Corpus Christi

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waterford at Corpus Christi

January 20, 2016

By Jimmy10

I liked the Waterford at Corpus Christi. It seemed to be nice, clean, and well set up, but it wasn’t right for my mother because she has limited access and can’t get around well. Unless it was a ground-floor apartment, it wasn’t good for her. Everything was fine and looked good. The dining room was nice, and there was also something like a party room or a visitors' dining room.

December 06, 2014

By Caring Realtor

I am very satisfied with the care my mother is given at this facility. The staff is very hard working and caring. The level of care will not be enough if Mom's condition advances. She will eventually have to be moved to a nursing home. I believe this provided a smoother transition from her home to a care facility than if we had placed her in a nursing home.

January 11, 2012

By commercesd

My brother and I visited The Esplanade Assisted Living as an option for our uncle. They both live Texas, so we're checking out places for our uncle to live, since he needs minimal care at this point. They do offer memory care, so should our uncle need that, they told us they can provide it as necessary. The common areas were lovely -- and very well maintained. There was plenty of room to spread out, relax and enjoy the outdoors, too. The location is near enough to interesting event that the residents can be taken out easily, as well. Our uncle really likes to get out and about. so this is important to us. The staff seemed very efficient, yet warm and caring. We could see that the residents really enjoyed living there. The private living quarters were elegantly designed, looked comfortable and spacious. The dining areas were really bright and fresh looking -- with very appetizing food. The chef understands how to feed people well and in a healthful way. They have full service facilities so that all of the needs of the residents are met. They also feature a Life Enrichment program where they focus on wellness, exercise and lots of other fun adventures for the residents. The team at this facility really impressed us -- from the way the facility was kept and designed - to how well the staff communicates and how caring they are. We could really see why this facility was awarded as the best of its kind in the area for three years running. A very nice, loving community for seniors.

Photos of The Waterford at Corpus Christi

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Corpus Christi

About The Waterford at Corpus Christi

Set sail to The Waterford at Corpus Christi, offering Assisted Living services in Corpus, Christi, Texas. Our community, just minutes from Padre Island National Seashore, lets residents bask in the warm sunshine and even warmer service of our experienced staff. Residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living - freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning in surroundings that are kind and gracious - with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Our community strikes the perfect balance between care and safety. All of our floor plans give residents sought-after amenities that create comfortable spaces and offer privacy. Residents can find plenty to do in our common areas, from swapping stories and meeting new friends to taking part in community events put on by our Activity Director. Monthly calendars feature a diverse range of activities, from Zumba fitness classes and bingo games to sing-alongs and social hours. When residents wish to explore the surrounding area, our convenient location near State Highway 358 allows residents to reach destinations near and far, including restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues.

Map of The Waterford at Corpus Christi