Colonial Manor Nursing Center

Reviews of Colonial Manor Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Colonial Manor Nursing Center

June 20, 2012

By Delighted

I went there twice for rehab. Everyone that worked there including the construction crew, housekeepers, kitchen staff and nursing staff were all so happy and nice to me. They were doing remodeling so at times it got loud. Despite that, they were considerate of our afternoon naps and late sleepers. The food was really good and my room was recently remodeled. I was very pleased with the care I received there.

May 08, 2012

By Terry1

I am a daily visitor to this facility delivering products for staff and visiting a couple of people that have resided there for a short time.The facilities are quite old, not with the immediate of apprearance of being clean, but there is a clean smell that gives a reasonable reception. I would be personally cautious of letting a relative be a resident of this nursing facility, as i have observed the staff to not be the most friendly or accomodating of the facilities i have observed. The parking for this facility is sometimes very limited and often the only place to park is on the street. The distance from the hospital seems to be quite long and not a clear road to get there, and also not many doctors are located within a very close range of this facility, although an fire and ambulance service is located just a couple of blocks away for emergency situations.

Services and Amenities of Colonial Manor Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Colonial Manor Nursing Center

Colonial Manor Nursing Home, located in Cleburne, Texas, is a care facility offering skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. Surrounded by sights such as Cleburne State Park, residents can enjoy nature while also accessing arts and entertainment, such as the Plaza Theater or Layland Museum.

Colonial Manor Nursing Home provides services tailored to each resident's individual needs, whether they require assisted living, memory care, or chronic condition management. Available 24/7, the skilled nurses provide numerous services, such as wound care, labs, X-rays and medication management. Residents who need restorative nursing treatment have access to a range of amenities, including motion exercises, walking assistance and height and weight monitoring.

From physical exercises to entertainment, residents have access to several activities that help maintain overall wellness. Residents can participate in fitness and stretching sessions, engage in trivia competitions and board games and attend musical performances and community outings. On-site amenities, including lounge areas and an outdoor garden, provide spaces for residents to socialize or spend leisure time. In addition to getting to know each other, residents can interact with compassionate people participating in the facility's volunteer program.

Map of Colonial Manor Nursing Center