Arlington Vlla Retirement Community

Reviews of Arlington Vlla Retirement Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Arlington Vlla Retirement Community

June 28, 2015

By Susan107609850

From the hospital, they put my stepmother in Arlington Villa. It was clean, but I wouldn't want to live there. She was in a room with another person, and it was like a bad hotel. Individually, one or two people were really nice -- and I would say they were fine -- but as a whole, they kind of just didn't really seem to care. They were just kind of busy doing other things. Like on the first night she was there, she could have rolled off her bed -- and she is a fall risk -- so my dad slept up there on a chair to make sure that she didn't fall. When I came on the second day, I insisted that they get rails to go on her bed, and it took them two hours to do that. They didn't seem understaffed. There were quite a few people sitting around, chatting with each other. When I finally tracked someone down, they were able to go and get the staff to come in. And the man who came and put it in seemed efficient and nice, and he did it. They just lacked the commitment. But two or three other ladies -- the nurses or aides that came in -- they were just wonderful. They would brush her hair, talk to her, and try to feed her. I didn't know if they were new and just hadn't gotten complacent yet or what, but I wouldn't want to be there. They seem to be full, and I know they've been there for a long time, so I think they must be doing OK. I heard from another person -- whose uncle had gone there and was completely bedridden -- that he's now up, walking around, and functioning, so I know they do a good job. But in her instance, she said no, she wouldn't want to do it, so they let her go.

Services and Amenities of Arlington Vlla Retirement Community

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Arlington Vlla Retirement Community

Arlington Vlla Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Arlington, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arlington Vlla Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arlington Vlla Retirement Community