Wood Presbyterian Home

Reviews of Wood Presbyterian Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Wood Presbyterian Home

June 21, 2016

By Paul558652

My mother-in-law is in Wood Village and pretty happy there. They provide hot meals and a nursing staff on-site who administer medications at the same time every day. She lives in what they call a two-bedroom cottage on the campus with a roommate, and it's very nice living conditions. They have an aide that comes in 4-6 hours a day who helps them with anything like laundry and shopping. We've been very pleased with it. The aides work with them, walk them every day to do exercise, sees to it that they eat the food, and, most importantly, they see that they take the medication correctly at the given time.

May 12, 2013

By David24

Wood Rehabilitation was a very clean facility which was very important. I was close to the facility so I saw that the residents got the proper care and attention. I would highly recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Wood Presbyterian Home

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wood Presbyterian Home

Wood Presbyterian Home is a senior living provider in Sweetwater, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Wood Presbyterian Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wood Presbyterian Home