Providence Place of Pottsville

Reviews of Providence Place of Pottsville

Assisted Living Reviews for Providence Place of Pottsville

October 20, 2011

By Omar3M

Dealing with my Grandmother's Dementia was hard enough to deal with at home. My family thought enough was enough and she needs to be taken care of more professionally and perhaps be around people her age. My beliefs are that a nursing home should not be the first resort to place a family member in when they are dealing with a difficult issue. Thus, at first I was skeptical about placing my grandmother in Providence Place which is located approximately five minutes away from my house. After a few visits I was really impressed with all the help she was receiving from the employees/nurses. It meant a lot to me that they took their job serious and not treating it like another 5-9 gig. My Grandmother has passed away now but I must say my family and I don't regret our decision as far as placing her in a nursing home.

Memory Care Reviews for Providence Place of Pottsville

About Providence Place of Pottsville

Nestled in the mountains of Schuylkill County in the heart of the historic Anthracite coal region is Providence Place Senior Living of Pottsville. You can reach this active residential community easily via Interstate 81 or state highways 61 and 209.

We’re conveniently located in the heart of Pottsville — close to the downtown area, but in a private, quiet setting. We love being part of the community. Whether it is Little League games at Railway Park, a Pottsville Cruise or a visit to the Yuengling Brewery, there is plenty to do off campus or on.

At Providence Place you experience the best of all worlds –you are part of a friendly, vibrant community with so many things to do and people to meet. And when you choose to do so, you can relax in a quiet, private space of your own.

Our dining services offer a full menu of healthy homemade food, including Pennsylvania Dutch favorites, like chicken pot pie and lettuce with hot bacon dressing. Our apartments vary in size from studio to suites, and we offer many different levels of personal care and memory support. It isn’t “one size fits all” at Providence Place, and you only pay for the services that you need.

Map of Providence Place of Pottsville