Manorcare Health Services-green Tree

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-green Tree

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-green Tree

July 14, 2011

By Daughter0809

My father stayed there for about 6 weeks after his kidneys failed and he was having a hard time adjusting to dialysis. He was still revering from a stroke and had begun dialysis and had gotten really sick. I never expected him to recover but amazingly he was able to move to an assisted living facility after around 6 weeks of care and therapies. he had a private room on the first floor that was clean and nice and private. Private rooms are very rare in Pittsburgh and make such a difference for the patient and the family. I was able to take my children there to visit and it was never unpleasant. I think the first floor is the nice floor with people who are recovering rather than long term residents. I did not worry about him while he was there and trusted that he was happy there even when I wasn't there watching over his care. I may have been lucky because it was a short term stay and my dad loved the therapists. I will never forget the first time I was able to take him out on my own again. I didn't think that would ever happen.

June 24, 2011

By TigerArt

While the patient care provided by the staff at Manor Care Health Services was definitely above average, the facility definitely won't win awards for the nicest place to stay. While the building and surrounding area is wooded and provides a nice experience for residents that are able to make their way outdoors, the inside felt more like a hospital environment compared to others in the area. My grandmother stayed at this facility for roughly one year and never had complaints about staff or other patients. For residents of the South Hills region of Pittsburgh, this could be a good choice considering it's close location to many local businesses and residential areas.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-green Tree

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services-green Tree

Manorcare Health Services-green Tree is a senior living provider in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-green Tree for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-green Tree