The Pavilion at St Luke Village

Reviews of The Pavilion at St Luke Village

Nursing Home Reviews for The Pavilion at St Luke Village

August 19, 2011

By Babbsie

I have been visiting this facility for the past three years as the relative of a resident. I usually come unannounced and have found my relative to be clean and comfortable each time I visit. The staff is caring and kind. there are many activities to keep the more active residents busy. Rooms are cheerful, clean, well lighted, and large. I have been notified in a timely fashion regarding appointments or any changes in my relative's condition. Attempts are made to accommodate meal preferences and requests. Medications are dispensed in a timely fashion and any pain issues are addressed quickly.

Services and Amenities of The Pavilion at St Luke Village

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Pavilion at St Luke Village

The Pavilion at St Luke Village is a senior living provider in Hazleton, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Pavilion at St Luke Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Pavilion at St Luke Village