Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg

Reviews of Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg

Nursing Home Reviews for Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg

August 28, 2013

By imwatchingu

Nursing care is generally good but common hygiene for residents is lacking. Wait time much too long for assistance from aids. Washing of hands after using the toilet not done, brushing of teeth and cleaning of dentures rarely done. Management will listen to complaints and say the right things but no follow through. Very frustrating to deal with.

June 02, 2012

By ohdannyboy

The facility and grounds are fairly nice. It is usually pretty clean when I go to visit my grandfather. The staff on the other hand is terrible. I usually have to wait until later in the evenng to go visit because I cannot stand Delores. She smells like an ashtray and never answers my questions. I have filed many complaints about her but obviously the management doesn't care. My advice is visit during the evening.

Services and Amenities of Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg

Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg is a senior living provider in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Campus of the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg