Manorcare Health Services-carlisle

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-carlisle

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-carlisle

June 16, 2011

By Angry brother

My brother went to this facility for rehab! He arrived on a Friday afternoon and by Tuesday night he was almost dead! When he arrived he was eating solid food and could walk with a walker! We visited him everyday; but when we arrived Tuesday evening, we noticed that he was sweating profusely, was still in the same hospital gown that he arrived in and was not responding to our questions. When one of us went out into the hall to ask a nurse to please check him, she acted like we were bothering her and didn't have the time. She reluctively came into the room and checked him. When she did, she found that his blood pressure was very high, his blood sugar was very high and his oxygen level was very low. She called 911 and they came and took him to the hospital! The doctors there said that if he would not have been brought in, he would have been dead by morning. We went back the next day to pick up his personal belongings and his room mate told us that our brother had not been out of his bed for the whole 5 days that he was there. Furthermore, if he rang the buzzer for help, noone would come into the room until the room mate rang his buzzer, then help would come. If someone is placed somewhere for rehab, shouldn't he at the very least be taken out of bed once in a while and not left lie in bed for 5 days straight? I wouldn't send my worse enemy there, much less someone I cared about!

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-carlisle

About Manorcare Health Services-carlisle

Manorcare Health Services-carlisle is a senior living provider in Carlisle, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-carlisle for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-carlisle