Greenery Center for Rehab and Nursing

Reviews of Greenery Center for Rehab and Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenery Center for Rehab and Nursing

March 13, 2012

By gerrik1

My mother was a patient for 1 week at this nursing Home while on Hospisis before she died. I spent 12 hours aday at the home with my mother every day she was there. Most of the week she was unresponsive so it was just me. I am a nurse also. The staff was very supportive and let me help with my mom's care. Even though she lasted only a week they cared for me like she has been a resident for a long time. They offered me meals since she could not eat and I was there all day. They always offered coffee and if I needed anything at all. I was also allowed to bring in my dog to visit my mom. She had always loved my dog and I was able to put her on the bed next to my mom and put her hand on my dog and she moved her fingers alittle in my dogs fur. That ment so much that they allowed that to ocurr. And when the time came when she passed they gave me the time to say goodbye.

June 12, 2011

By SushyDome

Friend or relative of resident

My great-grandmother was the victim of 2 strokes within a 2 month time span and after her second stroke, she had to be placed in the Greenery of Canonsburg. When she first arrived she was in a room with another woman. The staff at this facility was very professional and some were very caring and patient with my large family constantly visiting. They took great care in making sure she never got bed sores, was cleaned regularly, and was comfortable. She was not able to speak after the stroke but she always seemed at ease and as content as possible when we visited. When she took a turn for the worse and the doctors told us that she wasn't going to be with us much longer, the Greenery staff moved my great grandmother to her own room so we had more privacy during visits. The entire facility was very clean and organized. Another little thing I really respected about the facility was the fact that they treated my gram like a member of their own family. I know she was taken great care of in her final weeks on this earth, and that is thanks to the Greenery of Canonsburg. The fact that there is free parking, free laundry service, and unlimited visiting hours were all very nice aspects and very accomodating for family that would like to spend a lot of time with their loved one. All in all the Greenery of Canonsburg, Pennsylvania is a very respectable, clean, well staffed facility.

Services and Amenities of Greenery Center for Rehab and Nursing

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Greenery Center for Rehab and Nursing

Greenery Center for Rehab and Nursing is a senior living provider in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greenery Center for Rehab and Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenery Center for Rehab and Nursing