Halcyon at Bridgeville

Halcyon at Bridgeville Photos

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to  receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.
Get cost information

4.0

• Staff

Reviewer#ET0517c

May 23, 2024

I toured Halcyon at Bridgeville. It was very clean and it's small, which is nice. Everyone seems to know everybody. The staff was wonderful. The coordinator answered every question we had and gave us extra information we didn't think about. Although they still assist with showering, all the meals are included and that's another thing, everything within the pricing was inclusive. They have a doctor that comes in. They do have extras like if you want your salon for an extra charge, but other than that everything is just activities to keep them engaged and help them out.

Laura W.

December 18, 2023

Wonderful! Mom has lived at Halcyon for 8 months and has thoroughly enjoyed it even though she was reluctant to move at first. Each staff member knows more than her name. They can tell you what mom enjoys doing and talking about. Mom has made many friends. The staff and residents are warm and welcoming. The residence is small enough that it truly feels like home, not an institution. All of her needs are met while treating her with dignity and respect. Help arrives promptly when needed. The facility is spotless and the outdoor patio is second to none. A true gem!!

LJSmileyJ

November 23, 2016

Love, love LOVE the new dining room here. I came to visit my great aunt and was shocked at the transformation! What a difference from a few years ago!

fiona223

July 14, 2016

They exceed our expectations! 3-11 shift was the best! The staff couldn't have been kinder to our mother.

Stephen & Frank Hodan

March 31, 2016

Been taking care of dad for a long long time. Very good!

Ms. Virginia 04

April 30, 2013

My sister needed to be in a facility and her son chose them. The place looked clean and they had good food. She was in a shared room with her own computer. There were different activities like bingo, carnivals, etc. She had been given very good care. I would recommend this place.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Costs for Halcyon at Bridgeville in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

Assisted Living

This level of care provides support for those who need help with personal care needs such as cleaning, bathing, and dressing. Residents selecting this level of care are treated to many amenities in a home-like atmosphere, while getting support in their daily lives.

$3,450

Memory Care

Memory Care is specifically designed to meet the needs of those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Specially trained staff members assist with activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing) and provide therapies to slow further loss of cognitive abilities.

$4,250

Services and Amenities of Halcyon at Bridgeville in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry fee cost : $1500

About Halcyon at Bridgeville in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

Our Personal Care community has the benefits of living at home with the added support of delicious chef-prepared meals, medication management, and any additional help you may need from our caring trained staff. We are here to help our residents live healthy, active, and independent lives while lending a hand wherever we can.

How our residents spend their days is entirely up to them. All of our services and amenities offer residents in our personal care community the freedom to create a schedule and lifestyle that is tailor-made to their interests.

• Specialized Dementia Care
  • Emergency Response System
  • Full-Service Salon
  • Chef Developed Menus
  • Walk-In Showers

Imagine the feeling of home you enjoy now, but with new friends and helpful support right outside your door. Our staff and residents have the opportunity to build relationships of care and compassion through everything our personal care community has to offer.

Map of Halcyon at Bridgeville

Frequently Asked Questions

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking "Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
alt text

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

• Ohio County
  • Westmoreland County

Senior Living Communities near Bridgeville, PA

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.