Marian Estates Community

Marian Estates Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Marian Estates Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Marian Estates Community

August 28, 2014

Marian Estates is where I wouldn't go and I wouldn't send anybody there. I am sorry to say this because it was beautiful, but I kind of think they are going downhill. Their population gets smaller and smaller all the time. It used to be a lot more, but now a lot less people go there. I think they were pretty clean and nice, but they don't have enough staff now because, of course, they cut down on people. Their meals used to be better than they are now. There are a lot of things that used to be that can't be now because once you start cutting people, it is kind of hard. The food was okay, but I didn't think that it was extra special. I think they need more staff and they need to be better trained.

March 18, 2014

By Sue40

I like the apartment and the food at Marian Estates. I also like that it's convenient. The price is very reasonable, too. They have card games and movie nights, but I don't do that because I have a tv, Netflix, and all the movie I can handle. I'm very active with their auxiliary, as well.

February 24, 2014

By Sue36

We found a really good place for mom called Marian Estates. We chose this facility because it was close to me and I got good reports from people I knew regarding this place. Her room is very clean. I think they have enough staff and they are very nice. They treat the residents like family. The place is very homey. The food is really good. Mom likes some of the outing activities and she likes just being a facility where she can have other people to socialize. Probably they need to have more choices in their food, but other than that, everything seemed fine. The other thing they could improve on probably would be more transportation, but I understand they are trying to cater to a lot of people. They take them to the malls once a week and they also take them to the doctors once a week. They have different things but it just depends on what the individual's needs are.

Services and Amenities of Marian Estates Community

• Housing Extra: 60 Licensed Beds (Al)

• Dining Extra: Snacks

• Features Extra: Emergency Call System

• Activities Extra: Movies, Social Hours, Shopping

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Ambulation Assistance, Incontinence Care, Rehab And Skilled Nursing On Campus

Types of care

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Marian Estates Community

Marian Estates Community is a senior living provider in Sublimity, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Marian Estates Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marian Estates Community