Rackleff Place

Rackleff Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Rackleff Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Rackleff Place

June 25, 2015

I chose this community for my mom because it only has 25 residents. The caregivers are really on top of everything. The staff is very positive and caring. If the residents have problems, they address it immediately. The apartments are small, clean, and functional. The meals are absolutely delicious. They are served in a prompt manner. The dining room is beautiful too. They also have outings for the residents who are able. They have special functions that my mom enjoys. Even if the community is already 25 years old, the maintenance is kept up.

May 29, 2013

My father lived at Rackleftt Place for three weeks when he was still alive. The place was small and more intimate. It's also close from where I live. The rooms were comfortable and clean. It's a nice and warm facility. The staff were very kind, caring, and attentive. I did not see a lot of activities going on and it's a quiet place.

Services and Amenities of Rackleff Place

About Rackleff Place

Rackleff Place is a senior living provider in Canby, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Rackleff Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rackleff Place