Falling Water Healthcare Center

Reviews of Falling Water Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Falling Water Healthcare Center

January 12, 2018

By ashley123

My grandmother was at this facility 2 different times for therapy and CHF after going unresponsive and being intubated at the hospital. Even at the age of 90, she was able to go back home! Very greatful for the amazing nurses and therapists!!

June 06, 2017

By lavarock

Staff was caring and compassionate. They really care and always trying to make me happy. Although the facility could use a make over with updated cosmetics and newer furniture.. what the place lacks in new looks it makes up for in the care. Any concerns no matter how small we're addressed and handled right away. Thank you for all you did for me while I stayed with you.

January 22, 2017

By Momof3kiddos

Some good staff, some who shouldn't be working with people at all. According to my loved one, staff gets behind the closed door of a patient's room and trash talks everything. Aides hide in rooms to use their cell phones. No follow through, family not kept up on changes. Building is disgusting- for the love of God, spend some money and spruce the place up. It's pretty from the outside, but that's it. Deficiency free is s joke. Leaves me scratching my head... Oh, but super nice therapists.

September 08, 2015

By realhellhole

Falling Waters was an awful experience for my mom. The place is dirty and the food is atrocious. The staff is unprofessional and while my mom was there numerous family members witnessed aides yelling and becoming overly frustrated with their clients. This was witnessed at dining times and in clients rooms. The administrative staff was unresponsive to phone calls and inquiries.

September 03, 2015

By janefl

The care for my dad was terrible, staff tried to convince us to stay, bad choice. Most staff dont seem to know what my dad needed, staff dont seem to care, the food is late. I am sad I let them talk me into keeping my dad there, we are leaving.

October 30, 2012

By Quin8

Therapy department was excellent, I was able to walk after only 6 weeks. Nursing care also very good, staff was pleasant and truly cared about my injury. Would recommend to anyone searching for therapy after surgery.

November 17, 2011

By buddy3

hi i was in there after back surgey. i didnt have a very good report for that. they let me fall two times and then i had a stroke. because when i fell i hit my head. but they wasnt going to take me to the hospital .until my husband and daughter made them call the squad.when i got to the hospital the d octor told my family to makearrange because i wasnt going to live.

Services and Amenities of Falling Water Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2020

About Falling Water Healthcare Center

Falling Water Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Strongsville, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Falling Water Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Falling Water Healthcare Center