Falling Water Healthcare Center

Reviews of Falling Water Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Falling Water Healthcare Center

September 03, 2015

By janefl

The care for my dad was terrible, staff tried to convince us to stay, bad choice. Most staff dont seem to know what my dad needed, staff dont seem to care, the food is late. I am sad I let them talk me into keeping my dad there, we are leaving.

October 30, 2012

By Quin8

Therapy department was excellent, I was able to walk after only 6 weeks. Nursing care also very good, staff was pleasant and truly cared about my injury. Would recommend to anyone searching for therapy after surgery.

November 17, 2011

By buddy3

hi i was in there after back surgey. i didnt have a very good report for that. they let me fall two times and then i had a stroke. because when i fell i hit my head. but they wasnt going to take me to the hospital .until my husband and daughter made them call the squad.when i got to the hospital the d octor told my family to makearrange because i wasnt going to live.

About Falling Water Healthcare Center

Falling Water Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Strongsville, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Falling Water Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Falling Water Healthcare Center