Tuscany Gardens

Tuscany Gardens (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Tuscany Gardens

Nursing Home Reviews for Tuscany Gardens

April 29, 2014

Everything was very nice at Tuscany Gardens. The only issue was, I guess, a lot of times they would run out of some of my mom's prescriptions. Not that I really want to complain about it, but maybe they can figure out something better for that because I know there were a couple of times either it would be hours away on getting her medicine or she would have to wait till they can get it from the pharmacy the next day. And that's kind of a big deal. I'm not blaming the nurses for it. But other than that, everybody was always very nice. It seemed like it's clean there. It's huge. I got lost. I don't know how many different styles of room they have, but I know my mom was by herself in the room that she was in. They looked very nice and very spacious, enough to be comfortable. The food, well I guess, I know that they can't cook the way that we cook at home. I know my mom would want more seasonings. It was very bland. She never really complained too much. In the cafeteria, they always seemed like they have different food than what they serve the rooms, so it was more of a variety. They were very helpful, and they made sure that you understood, and they were very caring. They did have the front door where you would have to buzz in after a certain time, but I was able to go in and out as I pleased. And I did like the fact that we were able to take in my mom's dog. As long as it's on a leash, we were allowed to take her dog out to see her, which I think really helped her too. I think that was a really good thing. I liked that a lot.

December 25, 2012

We're waiting for a bed at Tuscany Gardens for my brother. Everything is clean, no smell, and the whole facility is nice. The staff is friendly. They provide recreations for patients, too.

December 11, 2012

By Garry J.

First class long term care !!!!!

Services and Amenities of Tuscany Gardens

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Tuscany Gardens

Tuscany Gardens is a senior living provider in Pataskala, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tuscany Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tuscany Gardens