Brookdale Mount Vernon

Reviews of Brookdale Mount Vernon

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Mount Vernon

March 12, 2014

By security

Emeritus was my first choice to take my mother for professional care. Walking in I felt right at home as residents said 'hello" and smiled. I new this was the right home for my mother. The staff always got back to me if I had any questions or concerns. Being that I was 2 hours away this was of great comfort. As the acting parent now of my parent it was a feeling that I still can not put into words. Mother has passed recently, but I know she was carried for far beyond my abilities. Kim, Tony and Denise was my life line with mom. I can not say enough for all that they did for me and my mother. I was told it was time for hospice with love and gentleness. The entire staff and hospice worked in unison to provide my mother's care with dignity and gentleness. With the two teams of care givers I felt as if a huge load had been lifted from my shoulders. I was not alone.

January 31, 2014

Emeritus was very pretty and very nice. They didn't have any open, and all the apartments were occupied. So they had to ask a resident to allow us to see an apartment. I found it reasonable. But they were a little more formal. It was crystal, linen, and lace. It just wouldn't suit my parents.

September 11, 2013

By Caring Son5

Emeritus is 35-40 miles away from my residence and I didn't want to travel that far. However, this facility is very good. Their environment is very nice. The staff is very nice and informative. They have activities for their occupants. I would recommend this facility. This was my number 2 choice for my mother.

Photos of Brookdale Mount Vernon

About Brookdale Mount Vernon

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Mount Vernon