Southern Hills Health and Rehab Center

Reviews of Southern Hills Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Southern Hills Health and Rehab Center

April 17, 2017

By Linkoz

My Mom stayed here because of medicaide. Crappy! Rooms, are ugly and not very clean. While the nursing staff are pretty nice, there isn't enough of them to go around and therefore, your loved one will sit and wait and wait for any care needed. The whole place, overall is depressing! The common room where you can take your loved one for a family lunch or dinner are awful...loaded with crap and boxes of stuff everywhere. The same rubber glove lay on the floor in one of those rooms for a whole week before housekeeping cleaned it up! Then,, to make matters worse, a nursing assistant threw my Mom's glasses in with the sheets to the laundry and we never go them back! That was in February of this year, now I'm trying to get hem to reimburse my Mom for the new ones she had to buy, and of course, can't get anyone to even call me back. I know they're hoping we'll get tired of trying and just forget about it, but we won't...I've had to hire a lawyer just to get them to pay for the $400. she had to put out for new glasses! Don't EVER sen your loved one here...they do not care!!!

March 20, 2008

By Terri-2

My loved one stayed here

An absolute DUMP! The help was deplorable; the place was deplorable and depressing. Would rather take my loved one in my home and give home care than to trust to this absolute DUMP! The nursing staff is sparse; the assistants are sparse and have no clue what they are doing. Call buttons go unanswered. Place is filthy. Cannot believe they are 'ACREDITED.' How did that happen? Food is disgusting - imagine feeding beans of every variety to the elderly who can barely digest anything as it is.

Services and Amenities of Southern Hills Health and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2020

About Southern Hills Health and Rehab Center

Southern Hills Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Middleburg Heights, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Southern Hills Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Southern Hills Health and Rehab Center