The Enclave of Newell Creek

Reviews of The Enclave of Newell Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for The Enclave of Newell Creek

May 12, 2016

By RobinSSECJ

My father-in-law is in this community and loves it. He engages with the other residents very well and is hardly is in his room; he's always out. He considers this his home now. They can wander all over and do what they want. The atmosphere in the community was one where people don't shy away. A lady came up and started petting my jacket when I was there. We liked the feel of it when you walk in; it feels homey. Even over in the dementia side, it's an inviting, calming atmosphere. My father-in-law is loving it.

November 03, 2015

By Sunnycd31

I assisted caring for a relative in this facility, and would recommend it highly to others. The staff is very compassionate and attentive to the resident's needs. A beautiful facility and kept very clean.

May 01, 2015

It was relatively new. It was beautiful, clean, very lovely, and large, but too expensive for my mother. The location was wonderful. It's right off of I-90. It was easy to get to for all of my family members living in that area. There was a really good safety factor there. We did tour the rooms, and I saw the different stations where there were activities. It was basically empty when I was there.

April 20, 2015

My mom is in a home in Ohio, and she is fine. She is getting good services and getting well cared for in this assisted living home. She is assisted with necessities skills in different things like bathing. The place is beautiful, clean, and new. I don't think the food is that great. Actually, I don't think any of the homes have really good food for older people. That is my one problem with a lot of different homes. As far as taking care of her and being there when she needs them, they are very prompt. That is most important.

Independent Living Reviews for The Enclave of Newell Creek

Memory Care Reviews for The Enclave of Newell Creek

Questions about The Enclave of Newell Creek

What programs or activities does The Enclave of Newell Creek offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We gear our programming around the residents that reside here. so the sky's the limit! Multiple outings each week, "cruisin' the boulevard," visiting MetroParks and Museums are all things we do weekly. (*please note that given current COVID-19 restrictions and for the safety of our residents we are limiting outings to "Cruise the Boulevard" only. We have entertainment on the patio, Mass on the Grass, and Happy Hour 3 times a week- all currently being held with social distancing in mind.

What places are near The Enclave of Newell Creek or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are near the Great Lakes Mall, President Garfield's Summer Estate and only a few miles from Lake Erie. Situated in the Newell Creek subdivision our residents have access to great walking paths and a family neighborhood environment right out their back door.

What transportation services does The Enclave of Newell Creek offer to assisted living residents?

We have a driver here for scheduled appointments and shopping trips Monday - Friday from approximately 8 am to 5 pm

Costs for The Enclave of Newell Creek

Photos of The Enclave of Newell Creek

Services and Amenities of The Enclave of Newell Creek

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2652R

About The Enclave of Newell Creek

Located just northeast of Cleveland on a campus with beautiful gardens and breathtaking oaks, The Enclave of Newell Creek is a senior living community designed for those looking for the simple life, along with discreet, round-the-clock professional support. In addition to independent and assisted living services, The Enclave of Newell Creek offers Life Guidance® memory care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Each day welcomes new opportunities for fitness, fun, creativity and connection. And because The Enclave of Newell Creek takes care of the cooking, cleaning and home maintenance, residents have more time to pursue their passions – and discover new ones. Every day is a chance to make new memories. Residents can enjoy a conversation with neighbors over a chef-prepared breakfast. Meet up in the grand parlor for a piano sing-along. Or, if they’re in the mood, they can even have an adventure with friends at Mentor Lagoons Nature Preserve and Marina.

Memory Care

For residents who require cognitive support, we offer security, 24-hour nurse support and licensed care – everything that families need to be assured their loved ones are safe. Our approach is defined by our belief that, above all, these residents deserve love and respect. Our associates receive special training that helps give them the skills and empathy to improve the quality of life for our Memory Care residents. By showing our love and connecting with these special residents, we enhance their sense of security and contentment.

Memory Care includes:

• Personalized Memory Care service plans, reviewed monthly and on an as-needed basis by our director of health services
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Continence care
  • Associates highly trained in caring for those with memory loss
  • Secured entry and exit doors for resident safety
  • Secured and monitored outside garden
  • Three chef-prepared meals daily, planned by a registered dietician
  • Well-rounded activities program
  • Weekly and as needed housekeeping and linen service
  • Scheduled transportation and outings
  • Opportunities for physical, intellectual, social and spiritual enrichment
  • Recreational and social programming and events tailored to individual interests and abilities

Assisted Living

Sometimes, even though you’re active and engaged in life, you may need some additional support with daily living. You’ll enjoy a private apartment with supportive care as needed, including:

• Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and dressing, and mealtime
  • Additional help with transfers into and out of bed and ambulation to meals and activities
  • Discreet personal care when needed
  • Medication assistance and management

Thank you for your interest at Enclave of Newell Creek. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Enclave of Newell Creek