Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

November 22, 2016

By Lois442256

Central Parke was very nice, and I would have liked that, but the price was way too high. They needed to put a curtain between the beds in the semi-private room. They showed me the semi-private and the private rooms. The staff was friendly. They had meals, activities, and different doctors that came in. They had a living room in each area for watching TV. They had a common area and two activity rooms.

October 27, 2016

By Lemasterld

My Mother has been this this facility almost a year and I am extremely disappointed. Too much change in staffing, I have communicated my concerns with Corporate and nothing seems to help. The admistrator dismisses family members and basically wants family members to stay out. This will NOT happen in my case!!!!!!! The fantastic caring staff are ignored by Administration, as they do not have same dislike for the residents or family members. We are looking for another facility, however changing may not be the best thing to do for my Mother. As POA and Advocate I wish I felt comfortable with this facility, but I do NOT!!!!

November 13, 2015

Central Parke Alzheimer's Special Care Center is new. They’ve only been open since August, and it’s beautiful. My mother has only been there since Sunday, but I’m very impressed; it’s impeccable. The rooms are beautiful, and I like the fact that she has her own bathroom that has a shower in it. A lot of the Alzheimer's units have community showers, and I think that takes some dignity away.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Costs for Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Get Costs

About Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

Often the mental demands of those struggling with Alzheimer's disease can take over the emotional needs. But at Sunshine Retirement Living, we keep the emotional needs and feelings of your loved one at the very center of what we do.

Our exclusive Meaningful Moments&reg program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those Residents with memory loss. We begin by discovering the life story of each individual's likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.

Our Residents have access to a whole host of amenities and programming options to help keep them active and engaged in daily life.

There are excursions to restaurants and shopping, arts and crafts classes, movie nights and many chances for family and holiday celebrations. Our Meaningful Moments&reg program, paired with our active and engaged staff members at Sunshine Retirement Living, brings together the very best Alzheimer's care.

Map of Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care