7495 Central Parke Boulevard, Mason, OH 45040

(800) 558-0653 (Caring Family Advisor™)

4.33

Offers Memory Care

Photos of Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Explore Nearby Verified Providers

Be sure to consider these verified communities in your search.

Get cost information

• Value

4.2

Bridget

March 19, 2024

I have had my mom in three memory care facilities due to her very severe dementia. Central Parke so far has surpassed my expectations. They seem to really care about their patients versus just doing a job. Their food choices are geared for that population and are excellent choices. They also have some very fun activities even though my mom has really passed the stage to participate, she can certainly watch. Live music and pet therapy is a regular event. Her room is perfect and clean and looks out over a beautiful courtyard. I have no regrets moving her there.

Kenneth

January 27, 2021

Central Parke was a very nice place. It's very good. They've got nice people. They showed me the memory care area, and it looked very nice. They had a common room and nice dining areas. They have everything you can think of. It's clean, very nice, very organized, very professional, and very caring.

Judith

March 30, 2019

Central Parke Alzheimer's Special Care Center is very well-designed to have comfortable spaces for people who are in different stages of the disease. The staff is very well-trained. They pay attention to my husband's history that we wrote up for him. They are trained and used Teepa Snow approaches to dementia care, so my husband responds as much as he can positively. They also care about the family members of their residents. He has a really nice room and it's well-appointed. The facility is only three years old, attractive, up to date, and the atmosphere is pleasant. There are several places where they have activities, including the dining room, and they have a separate activity room. They vary what they offer and the activity staff walks the halls and does different things with them. My husband isn't big on activities, but they reach out to him to engage with him. There's a fantastic guy who plays the piano and sings, and this past week he had a wonderful concert. He engaged with the residents and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They were singing along and my husband was able to sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game." It was great. The meals are great and well-presented, but once in a while there will be meat that's a little tough. They serve them on red Fiestaware plates and they also have place mats. It's the nicest and it worked out well. I would recommend it.

Mom of twins

April 15, 2018

There is no place like home. This is so true of this place. My Mom has been here for almost 2 years. She has had the best life. I am a nurse and have seen the best and worst of humanity. I have never seen a group of people advocate for a resident like the staff here. My mom has a life she gets to go on outings. She has feed ducks, been to farms, restaurants, fire station, animal shelters and other cool places. I stopped in one day to the activity director taking the residents on an impromptu trip just because. The activity director is the best I have ever seen. The staff take pride in their job and handle issues with creativity and brilliance I would never have thought of. The nurses know my mom and know just what to say to comfort and redirect her. I have seen staff hugging my mom when she cries holding her hand and walking down the hall with her. It was very hard to place my mom in memory care but when I come see my mom thriving it makes me happy. I am very grateful to Central Parke for taking such great care of my mom.

p45

March 22, 2018

Hi, the community is very neat and clean, everyone working here is very nice! I felt very welcome when i visited the community. The staff is helpful , very caring, This is a great place!!

JC419Masoncomet

December 21, 2017

I can not say No enough! When we first came into this facility last year we had different management. In our almost 2 years there management has changed drastically. In the last year alone we are on our soon to be 4th Administrator, 4th front desk billing person, 2nd head nurse, 4th Maintenance person, 5th Chef, 3rd sales person. They only original people are the activities director and one caregiver. The care staff , housekeeping, staff on the floor is great - they go above and beyond to help my loved one feel at home and make sure they are taken care of, However they are always short staff and the change over is absurd. My loved one does get to go on the outings almost weekly and is busy with activities. The activity director evens lets me face time my loved one when i travel. I just don't like the fact that every time i come in there is new upper management and the people they put at the front desk are rude and condescending when i ask about the bill. i am hoping to find a community with a little more stability. If this place could retain staff i would consider staying and changing my rating.

We regret to read about your concerns. JEA is committed to high-quality Resident care and strong family relationships; we would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact our home office at 1-800-254-9442 to reach the Regional Director for Central Parke.

Diane

September 29, 2017

We were quite impressed with Central Parke. It was a well-maintained facility that looked like it had good care. It was clean, and the people were well cared for. The rooms were bigger than most other apartment rooms and there were plenty of secure walking areas inside the facility, which is what we were looking for. The grounds were beautiful, well-maintained, and in a protected spot where you knew the person could be cared for.

tarnished angel

March 29, 2017

This is actually a new facility about a year and half old. My brothers, father and I looked at this facility for my father. It is in a very nice part of Mason, Next to a fire station and rehab facility. There are planned activities through out the day for the residents. Staff can be seen interacting with the residents, and residents were also noted to be around the facility. It was literally a coin toss as to where we finally chose for my father to become part of the community. Central Parke set the Standard for the other 3 places we visited.

Alz45140

December 19, 2016

Central Parke is a beautifully kept facility and shows well on a visitor tour as staff and residents are placed to make sure of a good 1st impression. Of course, this means what you see during a tour may be different than what you experience with a loved one as a resident. This is truly independent living as residents are not watched and caregivers are not spread out throughout the facility. Caregivers will be sure basic needs such as showers, meals, etc are met. Nurses will make sure meds are taken. Housekeeping needs improvement as laundry, sheets, room cleaning, and toiletry stocking is not consistent. The published activities calendar is more marketing than accurate, but there are a few things for residents to do each weekday. After 5pm weekdays and most weekends, its rather quiet with little going on. Meals seem to be liked by the residents and there are several snacks through the day. While they market how “active and engaged” residents will be, there is a lot of down time, especially for those more cognitively impaired. For those that can go out, there is usually a once or twice a week outing. The outside courtyard, while accessible, is not used much. In closure, Central Parke is what I’d call an average facility with potential. It is under new administration, so improvements may be forthcoming.

Lois442256

November 22, 2016

Central Parke was very nice, and I would have liked that, but the price was way too high. They needed to put a curtain between the beds in the semi-private room. They showed me the semi-private and the private rooms. The staff was friendly. They had meals, activities, and different doctors that came in. They had a living room in each area for watching TV. They had a common area and two activity rooms.

Lemasterld

October 28, 2016

My Mother has been this this facility almost a year and I am extremely disappointed. Too much change in staffing, I have communicated my concerns with Corporate and nothing seems to help. The admistrator dismisses family members and basically wants family members to stay out. This will NOT happen in my case!!!!!!! The fantastic caring staff are ignored by Administration, as they do not have same dislike for the residents or family members. We are looking for another facility, however changing may not be the best thing to do for my Mother. As POA and Advocate I wish I felt comfortable with this facility, but I do NOT!!!!

Anonymous115263950

November 13, 2015

Central Parke Alzheimer's Special Care Center is new. They’ve only been open since August, and it’s beautiful. My mother has only been there since Sunday, but I’m very impressed; it’s impeccable. The rooms are beautiful, and I like the fact that she has her own bathroom that has a shower in it. A lot of the Alzheimer's units have community showers, and I think that takes some dignity away.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Costs for Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care in Mason, Ohio

Memory Care

Memory Care is specifically designed to meet the needs of those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Specially trained staff members assist with activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing) and provide therapies to slow further loss of cognitive abilities.

$5,500

Services and Amenities of Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care in Mason, Ohio

• Companion Suites: We offer companion suites

About Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care in Mason, Ohio

Often the mental demands of those struggling with Alzheimer's disease can take over the emotional needs. But at Sunshine Retirement Living, we keep the emotional needs and feelings of your loved one at the very center of what we do.

Our exclusive Meaningful Moments® program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those Residents with memory loss. We begin by discovering the life story of each individual's likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.

Our Residents have access to a whole host of amenities and programming options to help keep them active and engaged in daily life.

There are excursions to restaurants and shopping, arts and crafts classes, movie nights and many chances for family and holiday celebrations. Our Meaningful Moments® program, paired with our active and engaged staff members at Sunshine Retirement Living, brings together the very best Alzheimer's care.

Map of Central Parke Assisted Living & Memory Care

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

mother and daughter online shopping

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

studio

$5,500/mo

Memory Care

Bedroom Type

two bedroom apartment, studio, one bedroom apartment

$3,500/mo

• Montgomery County
  • Kenton County

Senior Living Communities near Mason, OH

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.