Oak Grove Manor

Reviews of Oak Grove Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Oak Grove Manor

March 15, 2012

By NHVisitor

Oak Grove Manor has improved greatly over the past few years. I find that the facility is always very clean when I go in to visit my grandmother. The staff is very friendly; this includes their receptionist who sits at the front desk. There is always a variety of activities going on to keep the residents occupied. My only concern with the facility is that some of the nurses and aids smoke right outside the back doors. They are too close to the doors. This allows smoke to blow into the facility very easily. I am also concerned about the amount of breaks and the lengths of the breaks the staff take to go out and smoke. I always see someone out there smoking when I come into the facility, and a lot of times they are still there when I am on my way out. I do believe their reaction time to a patients call light could be quicker. Overall though, I have been satisfied with this facility.

Services and Amenities of Oak Grove Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Oak Grove Manor

Oak Grove Manor is a senior living provider in Mansfield, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Oak Grove Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Grove Manor