First Community Village Healthcare Center

Reviews of First Community Village Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for First Community Village Healthcare Center

April 30, 2013

By Rebecca8

My sister-in-law had rehab at the First Village for two weeks. They were very, very nice and it was very clean. When we visited, everyone was very friendly and they were very willing to help every time we had questions. If I needed rehab, I would go to them.

July 15, 2012

By kschmidt

Even though this health center is "rated" a 2 star, the staff provide 5 star care. The care my mother received during her recent stay on the short term rehabilitation unit was excellent. The nurses, therapist and other staff were so caring. If the renovation were completed, I would have rated First Community a 5 star. We did have a minor issue that was handled professionally and resolved immediately. My mother will be going back for rehab after her next surgery.

Services and Amenities of First Community Village Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About First Community Village Healthcare Center

First Community Village Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Columbus, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact First Community Village Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of First Community Village Healthcare Center