O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

Reviews of O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

Nursing Home Reviews for O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

September 17, 2016

By GETMEOUT

My mom was there for 4 weeks and we could not get out of there fast enough. I did not leave her alone for more than 3 hours and when I did a few times no one ever checked on her and they would not change her and I would come in and all her sheets would be wet. I felt as I worked there because I would have to wash her up myself or help the aides do it. Half the time, I had to take out the garbage from my mom's room. More than the few times, they gave my mom the wrong medicine and I spoke to the director of nursing and a few nurses regarding the situation and nothing was done. I had to call her doctor to get it resolved. I had to ask three times to order my mom's ointment and yet they never did. I had ask the doctor to put the order in. The staff is lazy and rude and they do not really want to help. They just stand around and talk. I was told they had a one to eight ratio, but when I spoke to the staff they told me its one to 16 ratio. It was one of the worse nursing homes I ever had my mom in. I even put a list of reminders so the aides will remember to wash and change my mom, but it was never done and that's why I had to camp out there. If I was not there nothing would get done. No one seemed to care and nothing was ever done.

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2645430

Medical care was borderline incompetent. Nursing call button wait times unacceptable: more than 30 mins.. Medical director's staff NP lacks any bedside manner. Food is terrible.. Overall mood of the place was very poor. Building is very new: a shiny apple with a rotten core.

July 30, 2016

By James064730

I was at O'Neill Healthcare for two weeks for rehabilitation. The rooms were absolutely spotless. There were a lot of people. It’s not like a hospital but it’s very equipped. The only complaint I had was the food. I didn’t care for it. It’s only been open a year ago. The rooms were comfortable with bathroom accessible for handicapped. They had a lounge and a TV. They check vital signs and check them throughout the night. They always check on me and that’s a big deal to me.

Services and Amenities of O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park is a senior living provider in Cleveland, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park