O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

Reviews of O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

Nursing Home Reviews for O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2645430

Medical care was borderline incompetent. Nursing call button wait times unacceptable: more than 30 mins.. Medical director's staff NP lacks any bedside manner. Food is terrible.. Overall mood of the place was very poor. Building is very new: a shiny apple with a rotten core.

July 30, 2016

By James064730

I was at O'Neill Healthcare for two weeks for rehabilitation. The rooms were absolutely spotless. There were a lot of people. It’s not like a hospital but it’s very equipped. The only complaint I had was the food. I didn’t care for it. It’s only been open a year ago. The rooms were comfortable with bathroom accessible for handicapped. They had a lounge and a TV. They check vital signs and check them throughout the night. They always check on me and that’s a big deal to me.

Services and Amenities of O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park

O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park is a senior living provider in Cleveland, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park