Aristocrat Berea Nursing Home

Reviews of Aristocrat Berea Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Aristocrat Berea Nursing Home

October 14, 2011

By Tam4498

My Grandmother stayed at Aristocrat of Berea. During her stay, she was comfortable and well taken care of by the excellent nursing staff. The aides and nurses always answered her call light promptly. When they provided care, they were thoughtful and careful to respect her dignity and privacy, as task that can be difficult in such times. I appreciated that they did always called her by "Mrs..." rather than her first name. I feel that at 85 years old she has earned that respect. The nursing staff was good with our family too. They were helpful and kept us informed. The food at the facility was pretty good. Aristocrat did have a nice lounge area and we even had the opportunity to have a picnic out on the back patio. Overall the facility was pretty clean. My grandmother's room was always spotless. I did hear that maybe the whirlpool wasn't always the cleanest, but I did not see that myself. Located just south of Cleveland, Aristocrat of Berea is right off of I-71, making it a very convenient for family and friends to visit. Overall This is a very nice facility with good accommodations and a superior staff.

Services and Amenities of Aristocrat Berea Nursing Home

About Aristocrat Berea Nursing Home

Aristocrat Berea Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Berea, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Aristocrat Berea Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aristocrat Berea Nursing Home