Belle Meade

Reviews of Belle Meade

Independent Living Reviews for Belle Meade

January 31, 2014

By Roger14

They were very gracious and nice at Belle Meade, however, it is very expensive. You can have an apartment, a duplex or have a private home. They're very nice. I've eaten there several times. The food is great but it's quite formal. The main dining room requires a coat and tie. They have just about anything you want like swimming pool and completely furnished gym. I like everything about it except the expense.

September 09, 2013

By Aileen42

We were in in Belle Meade for an hour and we saw only a few residents. I only met the woman who was in charge of marketing and she gave us a tour and showed us the rooms.

August 16, 2012

By SarahS1

When I did contact other people and found out how delightful this place was, I was very pleased! My mother considered moving here when her husband was institutionalized for Alzheimer's. I strongly recommended this facility based on the positive feedback I've received from her for years and from my family and other contacts. My sister and I took care of my dad in California. When mom finally moved in, I found out there's Catholic connection embedded in Belle Meade. She really thrived on the friendly and caring support. One thing though is they lack communication. My mom went into a crisis when her husband fell and his Alzheimer's became worse. Also, I didn't see anywhere on the website where I could get more information about visiting family members.

Costs for Belle Meade

Photos of Belle Meade

Services and Amenities of Belle Meade

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Detached Homes, Cottages

About Belle Meade

Nestled on almost 120 acres in Southern Pines, North Carolina, Belle Meade is a nationally accredited Life Plan Community (continuing care retirement) with a healthy, enriched lifestyle devoted to wellness and personal growth.

Enjoy exceptional living in a beautifully planned community offering vitality and an engaged, worry-free lifestyle. Residents enjoy the conveniences of comfortable, maintenance-free living, including housekeeping and fine and casual dining.

Accomplished residents contribute to an atmosphere of excellence, stimulation and enriched living.

Our extraordinary services are devoted to lifelong learning, purposeful growth, and health and wellness to inspire all residents.

A superlative continuum of care provides residents with peace of mind, allowing them to feel secure in the knowledge that quality health care, including rehabilitation, assisted living, long-term care, and home care is available when needed.

Belle Meade provides outstanding independent senior living, health and wellness services, and is committed to promoting the emotional, physical and spiritual well-being of those served.

Belle Meade’s superlative continuum of care provides residents with peace of mind. In addition, residents are able to remain close to family and friends, regardless of health.

Map of Belle Meade