Belle Meade

Reviews of Belle Meade

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Belle Meade

January 31, 2014

By Roger14

They were very gracious and nice at Belle Meade, however, it is very expensive. You can have an apartment, a duplex or have a private home. They're very nice. I've eaten there several times. The food is great but it's quite formal. The main dining room requires a coat and tie. They have just about anything you want like swimming pool and completely furnished gym. I like everything about it except the expense.

September 09, 2013

By Aileen42

We were in in Belle Meade for an hour and we saw only a few residents. I only met the woman who was in charge of marketing and she gave us a tour and showed us the rooms.

August 16, 2012

By SarahS1

When I did contact other people and found out how delightful this place was, I was very pleased! My mother considered moving here when her husband was institutionalized for Alzheimer's. I strongly recommended this facility based on the positive feedback I've received from her for years and from my family and other contacts. My sister and I took care of my dad in California. When mom finally moved in, I found out there's Catholic connection embedded in Belle Meade. She really thrived on the friendly and caring support. One thing though is they lack communication. My mom went into a crisis when her husband fell and his Alzheimer's became worse. Also, I didn't see anywhere on the website where I could get more information about visiting family members.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

About Belle Meade

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 75% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance at 2% /mo. (Price: 56% of Entrance Fee). Also offer fee-for-service with reduced Entrance Fees.

Map of Belle Meade